Sign in to follow this  
drumbtr

Banned For Name - Name Change Request!

Hi, I couldn't find where to post exactly about this issue, so I figured the main forum would be the best. I have the name "Wubfourtwentysmokeup" and i got banned for it. I didn't know that it was against the rules when I made it, and the ban message says to contact a GM to change it.

"WubSwag" or anything would be acceptable as a name, or even just Drumbtr. Thanks!

here is a list of the GMs you can contact

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/4976-gm-ca-fm-team-list/#entry738251

Well there is a guy by me with the name Chronicbuds not sure why he is still allowed to keep his if you had to change yours.

Edited by Kegan

Well there is a guy by me with the name Cronicbuds not sure why he is still allowed to keep his if you had to change yours.

Probably because I got a warning for saying something, and the name was seen by somebody. I don't want this to turn into a controversial topic, I have PM'd a few GMs about the issue, and I will just wait it out until somebody sees it.

I don't think he was challenging it. Looks like he was just requesting it to be changed to something else but didn't know who to contact to get it changed and so posted here.

• Like 3

Player was given ways to contact a GM. this thread will now be closed

• Like 1