Sign in to follow this  
Beloslav

Various Clothes, Working Clothes.

My suggestion is about addition in Wurm new type of clothes.

Main purpose - to give more individuality for avatars and to provide alternative permanent wearing armor by avatars.

Working clothes.

- For each skill, which give the titles, add special clothing set, which includes 6 different part of clothes (we have 6 parts total - headwear, shirt, pants, and couples - sleeves, gloves, footwear). But for maximum effect enough 4 of 6 parts, and if you have more - it will give bonuses as for 4 whatever.

- Common working clothes does not provide bonuses (just little armor like clothes) and have unique appearance (modest version).

- Rare working clothes adds some minimum bonuses for appropriate skill for each part of clothes (-0,1 sec for duration of action, -0,4 max). And unique appearance more neat and decent, then common.

- Supreme working clothes add bonuses for appropriate skill for each part of clothes (-0,2 sec for duration of action, -0,8 max). Gorgeous appearance.

- Fantastic working clothes add bonuses for appropriate skill for each part of clothes (-0,3 sec for duration of action, -1,2 max). And magnificent appearance.

- If you wear clothes from different sets, you will receive bonuses only from best items and set.

- Sleeves, gloves, footwear give bonuses only in pairs.

To create work clothing required materials of good quality (50+ cloth, leather or metal components) and skill 25+.

Nobility clothes.

Rich and very impressive clothes from expensive materials.

To create Nobility clothes required materials of high quality 80+ and skill 50+.

It may differ depending on the rarity. It may gain some bonuses for trade (discount 1% per item).

Edited by Beloslav
  • Like 1

Hmmm Im a fence sitter on this topic. Mainly because I have an open deed, with no templar so Im always needing to wear armour, so clothing like this would have no purpose for me. But, Im for this too for those who arent in my situation and with the addition of sheep, various clothing could work.

Dont know if I'd go as far as making clothes more detailed or per skill as the OP suggested, but being able to have a few clothing options would be good.

Would be nice to have some Priests robs to that will help regain favor, god specific ones XD

I'd love to be able to wear working clothing (IE. blacksmith's leather apron, rugged outfit for mining and carpentry), but also outfits for when we are at home, besides the peasant look. Especially a dress for female characters.

+1

Also i'd love to see kingdom tabards that you can wear over anything.

+1

Because the OP didn't try to go overboard with the bonuses gained. I really like where he was going with it.

I Love these ideas B)

I Like the individuality we can get with different choices in clothes, I like the idea of a dress/skirt for females (being a female :wub: )

I really like the idea of bonuses added to working clothes ....every lil bit helps !!

Great ideas Bel ;)

+1. This could come together with simpler interface for changing clothes/equipment.

It could be a possibility to create a custom suit kits for changing clothes sets and armor.

And it could be with timer 1 sec for 1 item change (prevent too fast changing clothes).

Addition to my first post:

Clothing sets for skills which give the titles. Not for Rake or similar :)

+1 ! More clothes are really needed. Also just different clothes without any bonuses, just for character customization.