Sign in to follow this  
Strangevision

Building Planning Still Borked

I would like a little feedback on this also, kinda waiting to build some houses etc....

Without actually knowing anything specific, except that Rolf and others are working hard to fix the issues, I would guess a server restart will happen within the next few hours to fix it.

Thanks Wulfgar, at least now i have heard from on official that its being worked on, just kinda bites, I work 5 days a week, Thursday and Friday are my days off, was planning to build today hehe...typical :) It can wait for now! Hope they find the problem and fix it soon without giving themselves too much of a headache.

Copied from another thread, but so the message gets seen:

Rolf is currently working overtime to fix this bug. It also appears that most if not all servers are vulnerable to this (Celebration has had the most problems with reports coming from others like Exodus too.) My advice is to be cautious, other than that a fix for this problem is in-progress.

I will likely lose my best 2 horses because of this bug. I see people are actually ON celebration but I find myself unable to become one of the people on celebration. I was on the completely opposite side of the map building a road, not a building. When will I be able to log in?