Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Oakshell Armour Model

Currently it looks a bit wierd to see a naked guy running about, before the visible armour updates, this wasnt really that noticeable, everyone looked the same, but its really obvious now, would be really cool to have some sort of a graphic for oakshelled people, maybe some kind of a wood schemed plate-look, or something a bit spikier like a wooden drake look.

Don't think this would really affect PvP at all either, you can already tell who the dude with oakshell is coz often he's running around obviously not wearing armour anyway

• Like 1

+1, would be a cool visual, but not a high priority so to speak. A lot of stuff is missing at the moment also - crowns, robes, etc. This should be added to list of course though.

Yes, they really need something. As is the guy in the potato sack has amongst the strongest armor in the game, kinda weird. I'd be ok with recoloring scale in brown earth tones and calling it oakshell.

• Like 1

What i suggest, since its called oakshell, have him get oak wood bark with twigs around

What i suggest, since its called oakshell, have him get oak wood bark with twigs around

This would be really cool, something like what the avatars of fo look like if I remember they are leafy and very nature like, I like Gary's suggestion too because it might be easier to recolour existing armour than make a whole new look