Sign in to follow this  
rolandthian

Sermon Saturdays @ Cs Market

Starting this Saturday I will be holding Sermon Saturdays at Celebrity Seaway Market!

We offer a great visual environment to hang out even search the newest stock as well!

Please sign in here if you are interested in coming down to the sermons....

We will be doing it orderly and everyone will get there turn

:)

12pm Start time EST (5pm GMT)

Preaching schedule (Sat, Feb 23rd)

Boradin: 12pm EST

Eleanor: 12:30 EST

Dredorra: 1 EST

Pintadragon: 1:30 EST

Varnia : 2 EST

Pollo: 2:30 EST

: 3 EST

Edited by rolandthian
  • Like 1

Yup, plenty of room, currenlty 4 preachers... someone will preach every half hr, will be more than enough people to get the prayer reset, and some nice faith gains as well

What time? I usually dont get up until around 2:30PM EST. I'll definitely be there though, I'll bring as many people as I can for listening.

The Sermon will start at 12pm EST... if you are a priest and want to preach i need your time that youll be there...

room for two more preaching priest, event will span 3 hrs, so t preachers

Edited by rolandthian

Sorry I can't make it this weekend I can make it next weekend, and I can preach next weekend :)

Updated this weeks sermon schedule, Looking to fill the empty times, let me know if you are comin guys :)

Actually, go ahead and remove me for this week (Priest is Ntk). It is ROS on Indie so I'll be up there to get the sleep bonus.

I've never done a sermon before, so if it's okay to have a new priest to hold a sermon on the 3:30pm EST slot then I'll bring my alt up.

Sermon tommorrow will be ran by high priest Eleanor! She speaks of nature, peace and harmony, all while attempting to brainwash us all into buying Guens horses ;)

There is one slot open, let me know who it will be :)

• Like 1

I might be able to come on Liviella (Vyn priest), I have some things to do Saturday morning and Saturday night (I'm EST) but I'll do my best to be there for most of the time. I might even get my hands on a boat so I don't have to walk :D

Edited by Cally
  • Like 1

I will probably be on for most of the day Rolandt. Just shout in freedom if you have an opening and I will try to get at least 1 priest over there.

Im gonna try my hardest to be up and there with redrum and my newly acquired fo chronicwemp

Going to be some big gains today! I am still looking for two preachers in the final two slots, let me know !