Sign in to follow this  
Reylaark

Kos Removal Message

Hi,

there is a message to indicate when someone is added to KoS.

There is no message to indicate when someone is removed from KoS.

Thought it might be nice to add the removal indication to confirm, or initiate, an easing of tensions and return to civility.

Not sure if I'm missing a reason this could be bad, and I presume it isn't hard to add.

Thanks!

• Like 3

1+, I agree.

Being KoSed by some village will make village's owner's and KoSed player's relations go to zero, and and the player most likely won't be near that village.

If the village is sold and it gets new owner which takes the KoS off, or the old owner removes it for some reason, the old KoSed player could send pm "finally you took that damn KoS off", and they could speak why it was put and why it was taken off. (If they didn't talk about it before the KoS.)

That could possibly reset the hate meter to the KoSer, and there would be one less hated player and forbided village.

Edited by Dragonmob

Whether it encourages relations or not, I think these kinds of messages should be a set. Having one and not the other just doesn't seem right :wacko:

Maybe if it was optional :P If I wanted to take a guy I still didn't want around off the KOS list due to whatever reason, then it getting announced everywhere with banners and sparkles would probably just encourage him to come back hahah...