Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Client update 2.4.3

Since the update, i've started getting a lot more times i need to 'refresh' after logging in.

Since the update, i've started getting a lot more times i need to 'refresh' after logging in.

same

same

if by "i need to 'refresh'" you mean you can't move when logging in, then yes I get the same thing

if by "i need to 'refresh'" you mean you can't move when logging in, then yes I get the same thing

I was refering to using the console command "refresh"

back on the old forums there was a post about client console commands adjusting gfx settings. cant find it anywhere now. is there a chance to repost it or something?

or maybe some1 just got those commands written down somewhere, plz post them.

thanx in advance

back on the old forums there was a post about client console commands adjusting gfx settings. cant find it anywhere now. is there a chance to repost it or something?

or maybe some1 just got those commands written down somewhere, plz post them.

thanx in advance

Can't give you a list, but you can set some options using the names used gamesettings.txt

its like

setoption option value

option is the options name and value is:

for check boxes false for unchecked and true for checked

for drop down menus an integer value from 0 to n-1 for n options possible starting at 0 for the upper most option in the list

for sliders its an integer value in the range shown in th options dialog

thanx =)

i needed it to create 2 gfx configs: low and usual gfx settings. i use low while workin and at crowded, laggy places. the usual settings are for traveling =)

i think some ppl migh like this solution:

create low.txt in wurm directory, set options that have biggest impact on performance to lowest values. then copy it, rename to normal.txt and change values to your usual settings. next launch wurm, bring console [F1] and type "bind <your key> exec low.txt" and "bind <key> normal.txt". now u can simply switch between those 2 configs with 2 buttons, instant effect =)

hope y'all like it =)