Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Client update 2.4.3

other things worth mentioning

* fix for the white toolbelt and attack buttons

* fix for wiki url

* new option in graphics tab for animations on own avatars body; default is walking only

* smoke should stay inside caves now

Thank you thank you thank you...  Time to burrow in and be a hermit again.  :)

* Multiselection functionality for stacks by Kilean

I can now move things into the trade window by stacks of ten.the can be moved from upper to lower this way as well...I assume to a limit of 100.

The eternally glowing and smoking mine with unspeakable firey horrors inside will smoke no more.

A sad day for Copperblazes. A sad day indeed.

Seriously, those smoke plumes coming out of the collapsed mine were very, very cool.

I liked being able to see if there was stuff in old mines at the top of mountains and such. xD

* fix for wiki url

* new option in graphics tab for animations on own avatars body; default is walking only

Someone forgot to add to the patch notes: " Removed fullscreen functionality in LWJGL mode."

I think it may be time for me to "Remove multiple premium subscriptions." unless this is fixed in the very near future.

One of my premium accounts is up for renewal tommorow.

Lunt

* fix for wiki url

Someone forgot to add to the patch notes: " Removed fullscreen functionality in LWJGL mode."

I think it may be time for me to "Remove multiple premium subscriptions." unless this is fixed in the very near future.

Lunt

Threats don't get you anywhere.

No threats, just cold hard facts.  One of three premium accounts is no longer premium as of 30 minutes ago. My second premium account runs out of premium  on may 14th, and if this fullscreen bug is not taken care of by then, that account will no longer be premium either. Unfortunately, this account (Lunt) has prepaid premium untill august, so unless Rolf wants to give me a refund I'm stuck until the bitter end.

Lunt

No threats, just cold hard facts.  One of three premium accounts is no longer premium as of 30 minutes ago. My second premium account runs out of premium  on may 14th, and if this fullscreen bug is not taken care of by then, that account will no longer be premium either. Unfortunately, this account (Lunt) has prepaid premium untill august, so unless Rolf wants to give me a refund I'm stuck until the bitter end.

But how will Rolf eat without your support, Lunt?

No threats, just cold hard facts.  One of three premium accounts is no longer premium as of 30 minutes ago. My second premium account runs out of premium  on may 14th, and if this fullscreen bug is not taken care of by then, that account will no longer be premium either. Unfortunately, this account (Lunt) has prepaid premium untill august, so unless Rolf wants to give me a refund I'm stuck until the bitter end.

In case you havn't noticed since the first week you started playing Lunt this game is still being worked on.

Look around we are the beta testers even if we have premium we are still beta. Premium was only introduced to save the game from going under by paying for server costs.

I won't eat without Lunt's support! Please fix this issue that I have no knowledge of so that I may eat once again.

fullscreen

Have you considered.... not?

Lunt how about you just quit whining and leave the game I think it would make everyone happier.

Lunt how about you just quit whining and leave the game I think it would make everyone happier.

:-\ That's not really necisary. Don't make someone feel unwelcome because the flaws in their personality are more evident than yours.

I enjoy seeing you ingame Lunt  ;D

I think it's pretty much what everyone is thinking though.

not me. i dont know the guy. and as a matter of fact so do like 80% ppl here

I don't wish he'd leave, I think he has some very insightful and intelligent comments sometimes.

However he is under the impression that he is a member of some magical ruling class, and that Rolf should mail him delicious Swedish cheese and Christmas card because he has five dozen premium accounts.

Maybe I commented too quickly and just haven't seen his insightful comments then.

Oh the magic. Look carefully and you may find what you seek.

???

* fix for wiki url

Lunt

No one removed any code or disabled anything there, but the LWJGL library was updated to a more recent version and it looks like no one used the test client in LWJGL full screen mode...

After the client update I couldn't play Full screen mode.

lwjgl works full screen for me.

sounds like a personal problem.