Sign in to follow this  
Ricowan

Hides, Pelts, Furs And Leather In Bsb

Did I miss a patch note? I can put hides, pelts, furs, leather tails and leather in a BSB now, how long has this been possible??

Surprise!

Not just tails btw, I put paws in mine. Guess it's to help clean up all the outside stuff rotting.

Edited by Stargrace
  • Like 1

all hc materials but mushrooms fit in bsbs now, amazing!

didn´t check fsbs for mush yet.

Thanks for mentioning it, I think that is quite an important update to just ninja in without mentioning it on the patch notes.

Rolf, can you just make sprouts bsb'able as well and mention it in the patch notes?

Edited by Wulfgar
  • Like 4

Im sure he ninja added this so we get our minds blown, pinch our skin to check we aint dreaming, etc... ;)

TYVM... there are around 1000 less items in the DB now. Hearts and I'm guessing eyes go in the FSB.

[06:40:42] The sprout would be destroyed. :(

Might have been better if he did this update, before the decay update. So we had time to store our barrel/coffin supplies in the bins.

Unless he did it at the same time, but we only noticed now XP

None the less, I'm a happy wurmian :D

Edited by Lycanthropic

Did I miss a patch note? I can put hides, pelts, furs, leather tails and leather in a BSB now, how long has this been possible??

Wth? This is impossible!! Just kidding but I will of course have to go and do this myself to be absolutely certain of it. Excellent news though. And yes, as Joedobo tried, still no sprouts can go into bsbins. Too overpowered? I will enclose everyone within a tree sprouted area if this is ever implimented, so beware! Fair warning.

Anyway, well done Devo's on this benificial change. Heck I can even ration out pelts now in the freebie bsbin out front of one of my deeds without them decaying away. Very cool indeed.

=Ayes=

Omgawd.

How could he leave THIS out of the update notes?!?

AMAZING SIR, AMAZING.

Paws/hooves/etc, unicorn horns, leather tails, glands, bladders, teeth, furs, pelts is what I've gotten in so far. More to go!

Edited by GreenHero

Ohmygod. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Thank you! . Buying animal bits. I'm sure you's all know the deal...

Only issue is when you take animal parts out, instead of stacking 5 actions by clicking 1 part and doing alchemy on the other, you have to do 5 times now.

How about make it possible to combine parts into eachother until a certain size so that we dont lose our arms rightclicking animal parts for alchemy?

I will not bsb any of my parts until this happens, and i have alot.

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 1

Only issue is when you take animal parts out, instead of stacking 5 actions by clicking 1 part and doing alchemy on the other, you have to do 5 times now.

How about make it possible to combine parts into eachother until a certain size so that we dont lose our arms rightclicking animal parts for alchemy?

This, hundreds of times over. Double click(Active) -> Right click(Menu) -> Left click(Select) per HC.

Oooooooh. I did not think about this sir. Good call.

Can one combine?

Oh, please don't make the same noob mistake as I did and get over-excited and drop all your pelts into a bsb only to realize you dropped your 90ql pelts in with your 30ql damaged pelts....

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I know.

idk if its intended but you put one pelt and get 2 back

So one 90ql pelt will last you twice the time :D

idk if its intended but you put one pelt and get 2 back

So one 90ql pelt will last you twice the time :D

Depends on weight.