Sign in to follow this  
Bashur

Perma-Banned For Macroing?

Ladies if I offended you please don't cry I was just pointing out the obvious also saying it's good the man got banned when you don't have a clue if he for sure was macroing or not is pretty rude. Try not to get ur panties in a knot when I point out the truth and what you are :)

Please, do tell how one is a kissass when they tell someone what to do if they want a ban reversed.

PM Oracle or Enki though the forums. Click the members tab at the top.

Oh, wait, no need. I guess you're one too.

And for the record I never put in my opinion on the matter. If you'll read my post again you'll see I didn't say that I thought he was innocent or guilty. You could say I was merely offering advice. Surely I can give advice.

Edited by Laiwyn

This guy "Bashur' is not a huge part of the community.

Maybe not a huge part of YOUR community, but of mine and the rest of the Goonies he is our superb leader and we will follow him through anything.

• Like 1

Don't mind the forum peeps, Bashur; some of them are a little rabid on the "I don't care about nothing, that makes me cool, so nuts to you" attitude.

Something got you tagged for a bannable offense but what that was is really between you and the GM(s) in question. Hopefully its just an easily sorted out mistake but if I was you, I'd seriously scrutinize whatever it was that got you under the magnifying glass.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Teutates, February 2, 2013 - OT
Hidden by Teutates, February 2, 2013 - OT
30199807.jpg

View hidden Post
IMnXqjh.jpg

View hidden Post

^Chandlerz

View hidden Post
Yes, but you don't know about Wurm Online's policy and bannings. I never heard of a wrongful ban in Wurm regarding macroing personally.

Dadd?

I killed him on epic before for being a bad troll...

I also remember him talking about making hacked clients on his stream...

This guy "Bashur' is not a huge part of the community.

I think he is.

I killed him on epic before for being a bad troll...

I also remember him talking about making hacked clients on his stream...

You THINK, none of us hack (except maybe a few, you know who you are) If people would actually look over the facts themselves other than just blindly following the GM's decision, people would realize that he does not macro or hack or cheat in any way, it was just a glitch in the system.

Edited by Rangon

i've been playing for over a year now, never had this happen so yea

and i play for 12+ hours doing the same thing the whole time

It was just a glitch in the system.

Actually there is no system that could glitch. There is just a monitor software that detects suspicious behaviour and throws out a warning. Then several GMs look at the issue and when they come to a decision they have to manually type: /ban player "macroing" or simmilar.

Would a GM please come along and lock this thread? It's a matter between the OP and the GMs and discussion of the issue is not supposed to happen in the forums.

• Like 2

Would a GM please come along and lock this thread? It's a matter between the OP and the GMs and discussion of the issue is not supposed to happen in the forums.

I think it should be open for the public to see.

Players should know what happens.

You have 1,122 posts.

Its clear you believe in free speach and freedom of the press.

He started the thread. He feels the players will be behind him.

I believe its possible for the GM to make a mistake and I believe if they feel they have then they would admit it.

I doubt they will in this case.

Such a ban, must have made them feel bad.

No one wants to halt a player from playing.

We all want more players and try to help each other to enjoy the game.

No one wants him to play more the the makers of Wurm, but if a rule seems to be broken then they have no option.

It is sad from every direction.

Edited by Gramuly

Huh. Can't believe it Bash. I'm not going to side myself, but since I was exiled from you guys I've thought more about everything. By the way for you who don't know, I'm the guy that got exiled from Bashurs camp for supposedly stealing to build a boat. Incorrect, I stole supplies for the trip. The boat was completely Legit. I still want it back! Oh did I mention I designed their city's and worked for 2 weeks, 12 hours a day just to get exiled? Well I'm living happily now. Anyone wants a place full of wild creatures and adventure, PM me :P

- Samo

Edited by samotage

I think it should be open for the public to see.

Players should know what happens.

You have 1,122 posts.

Its clear you believe in free speach and freedom of the press.

He started the thread. He feels the players will be behind him.

I believe its possible for the GM to make a mistake and I believe if they feel they have then they would admit it.

I doubt they will in this case.

Such a ban, must have made them feel bad.

No one wants to halt a player from playing.

We all want more players and try to help each other to enjoy the game.

No one wants him to play more the the makers of Wurm, but if a rule seems to be broken then they have no option.

It is sad from every direction.

Check the forum rules, you are breaking the rules in discussing this issue. As I said before, it is a matter between the OP and the GMs, and if they did make a mistake I trust they will correct it.

Edited by Vroomfondel

Check the forum rules, you are breaking the rules in discussing this issue. As I said before, it is a matter between the OP and the GMs, and if they did make a mistake I trust they will correct it.

I agree.

Head Game Master -> Oracle

Assistant Head Game Master -> Enki

Also for those who don't read the forum rules....

10) You should never challenge moderation in public. All issues relating to moderation should go to the moderator in question. If a satisfactory solution cannot be achieved then post your concerns to the Head GM.

Cheers

• Like 2