Sign in to follow this  
Corwen

Furniture

Now that we have massive multistory buildings available to build it is more obvious than ever that the furniture selection in Wurm is rather poor. Please give us a wide variety of furniture for our buildings including thrones for castles :)

Agreed. furniture in general needs some love.

Large tables are TOO big in scale. Their way too tall. And it's entirely too plain. Definitely some model and texture attention would help a lot. And as we've seen recently, these changes can get rolled into the game relatively quickly.

Some long standing coding change requests too: Sitting for benches and chairs. placing objects ON tables... A potted plant (herbs!) or 5?

Furniture will get some love soon.

Woot, finally gonna get my Sexy on with the Dining Room Table, found a use for all that animal fat, rubbing it all over the table, wallowing around in it .... wait a minute, am I still typing?

Thank you Development Team, more things are better :D

I want a 60" wide screen tv with a nice stand to put it on. Or maybe attach it to a wall.

One very nice aspect of Ultima Online was that inside of ones house you could place objects that were collected or created on the floors and furniture objects within the houses. If this were added to Wurm it would make the house interiors much more interesting and adding to the available furnishings for house interiors would be a good start in that direction. Nice to have confirmation that some new furnishings will be added in the future then.

=Ayes=

Hopefully the new furniture will have uses. Why can't I make a forge that's bigger and holds more? Heck, why can't I make larger containers in general.

Please, consider adding an easier way to move ground fixed furniture around. Push push push push is a horrible concept.

• Like 1

One thing, does WURMS engine support scalar furniture? I know we can rotate, push, and pull, but different size chairs, beds, tables, etc, would be great, with limits of course.

But I do not think I have seen the ability to resize anything, leading me to believe we have hard sized frames for our textures.

One thing, does WURMS engine support scalar furniture? I know we can rotate, push, and pull, but different size chairs, beds, tables, etc, would be great, with limits of course.

But I do not think I have seen the ability to resize anything, leading me to believe we have hard sized frames for our textures.

What would you make bigger/smaller? :huh:

+1 to furniture in general and also +1 to being to put things on tables etc. I'd love to be able to store cheese drills, fruit presses, buckets, small barrels etc on top of tables or shelves or something instead of having stuff dumped all over the floor. I hate floor clutter in RL also :-)

Wurm does support resizes just fine :P Combine different size of woodscraps, the max size is kinda funny.

If you want furniture in your budget then you avoid brand names because brands are so expensive instead you may go for some other option like for kitchen cabinets you go to http://www.thertastore.com

Edited by kellybro

Furniture will get some love soon.

Could we maybe get some kind of ETA on that...? Doesn't have to be specific, just something like whether or not my hair will turn white by the time we get this furniture love :lol:

I'll just leave this here.

As lovely as that armchair is, and it IS lovely, i don't suppose we will be able to dye the fabric part of it a different color from the one we paint the wooden part?

Or possibly sit on them in the future as some sort of "real emote" seeing as how we now have working models! Sure would bring life to tables, chais, benches, gardens, etc!

• Like 1