Sign in to follow this  
Kamie

Sleeping/taming Bug

My bear went untame twice today, till it walked ondeed. I thought it was maybe too low taming level, but i kept taming it till it said "Tame", 50 Taming here. So i did some testing:

When will an animal go untame, tested on a horse, since it worked on a bear, no testing on aggros. I kept logging out placing the horse everywhere, indoor outdoor etc. I logged out offdeed/ondeed.

Tested on Independence.

Conclusion: Tamed animals will go untame, no matter if ondeed/offdeed or indoor/outdoor when you go ingame to bed and then be out of the game for over a minute. It worked fine 2 days ago. So this new update might cause this bug.

-Kamie

Edit: Now after some more testing horse kept tame, twice in a row.

Edited by Kamie

my bear has been tame over a week....been sleeping in a bed and everything. so no trouble here.

This must be a bug. It used to be that you could travel around, tame your horse, sleep in an inn, and then the horse would be tame when you came back.

I just lost 2 horses now in 2 days because of them being un-tame when I logged in 8 hours later and being unable to lead them on someone elses deed

(They were both branded, but I recently changed deeds and you can't rebrand animals)

(This is when you set the pet to go offline with you, if you let it be online the horse will be tame for weeks)

Edited by Wulfgar