Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

A Number Of New Trees

waiting patiently for the new trees and animals. Will be very nice addition.

Here are four new tree types that should arrive fairly soon.

So. How soon is soon? More than two months for sure. Hope not the soon my wife uses.

I ask, "When will you be ready?"

She says, "Soon"

Three hours later she's ready. :rolleyes:

So. How soon is soon? More than two months for sure. Hope not the soon my wife uses.

I ask, "When will you be ready?"

She says, "Soon"

Three hours later she's ready. :rolleyes:

it's been 2 and a half months......so ya her soon
  • Like 1

One tree that we have all over the place here in Portland that would be pretty to see in game is the Tulip Tree. Just make it a wood bearing tree since harvesting the flowers, while popular among pressers isn't very useful in game. But it would be pretty.

IMG_1095.jpg

These look really nice, I can't wait to see them in game!

It seems to have worked with the horse statue in the other thread so lets give it a try..

"Can we please have the new trees in the next update?"

cat-begging-gif_large.gif

• Like 9

Damn.. Now i really want to have a walnut textured Knarr O.O If it looks anything like in real life it'll give a nice warm look!

Keep up the great work!

It seems to have worked with the horse statue in the other thread so lets give it a try..

"Can we please have the new trees in the next update?"

cat-begging-gif_large.gif

I approve

• Like 1

New trees will sooth the burned feelings of the new price increases with their shady protective coverings. Be nice to see them in game soon so I can be encouraged to be diverted from posting and again participate in the joys of the Wurm environment. Spring is here with summer soon to come when the sprouts will be budding throughout the long Wurmian days, even nights. Looking forward to their surprise appearance.

=Ayes=

Hmm Kegan has a point...

Treez pleez?

wPYN9qb.jpg

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 4

I am pretty sure these new trees along with a lot of other stuff is coming in the so called "1.1" update later this month. 

Lovely trees.  But please, please, pretty please, don't replace any of my existing trees.  I've spent a great deal of time landscaping my deed with oak and birch in a way that (to me) is pleasing to the eye. Would hate to have to start over.  Maybe add them to empty spaces or better yet, off deed areas?  I'd really rather not have them in my corrals and pastures either.   :)

edit:  Not saying I don't want them at all.  I'll definitely be out picking sprouts for them. Just I'd rather put em where I want em.

Edited by Amadee

Just put those new tree sprouts up on trader as a bulk sale and let players plant those anywhere they want :rolleyes:

I like the idea of them just being added to the existing dice-roll of what tree will next grow naturally on a tile. That way we would see the new species slowly emerging :)

• Like 4

I like the idea of them just being added to the existing dice-roll of what tree will next grow naturally on a tile. That way we would see the new species slowly emerging :)

sprouts will be selling for 10s each....

I am pretty sure these new trees along with a lot of other stuff is coming in the so called "1.1" update later this month. 

+1 

No insider info, just hoping.  =)

Seems no new Trees in 1.1 ( at least not in the mail) -me sad-

• Like 2

When are the new trees coming.  Seems like if they have been designed would not be such a stretch to add them to the graphics updates.  Just maybe add them as sprouts instead of changing existing trees.   Could be a new botanizing item???