Sign in to follow this  
shadowoftheapocalypse

Pristine Raidcall Group

Come One Come All!!! (Pristine Players Preferably) Raidcall Group Dedicated to Pristine and making communication between players much easier!

Just go to this link below!

http://www.raidcall....php?sid=5606792

The more people we get the better it is and better the communication between players!

So please join :)

If the above Link is giving you a hard time follow these alternate steps

1. download raidcall http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html

2. Go to the tab "Groups" in search bar at top left paste 5606792 in search bar and it should take you right to group :)

Edited by shadowoftheapocalypse

Are you fingers tired of typing?

Do you speak better English than you can type it?

Join the Raidcall group

Plug in your microphone

Install Raidcall (part of the link)

Click on the link (again)

Set your Nickname and password

Change your Push to talk button (bottom right)

and voice chat away.

Edited by axeblade346

Couldn't you have gone with a more commonly used program if you intend to get as many people as possible to use it?

Other than Teamspeak Ventrillo is also a commonly used program. Mumble is new, not very common, but common enough that you hear it mentioned often. Then there's always Skype which is turning out to be rather popular.

Just because you are having issues with TS doesn't mean others are.

I am not trying to be a ######, but rather pointing out that if your goal is get a whole lot of people to use a VOIP server every day it would help to use something that a whole lot of people are already familiar with.

No, I have not.

This topic has been made about a week ago now, and with our chat it has been on the top of the forums all this time. How many people have joined up so far?

I don't want to get confrontational and it looks like our chat might be getting a bit unpleasant so I'll bugger off, but would still urge you to try setting up one of the above mentioned servers instead (other than Skype, of course) and see how many people join that in a week's time to compare.