Sign in to follow this  
Faeran

My Unofficial Wurm Online Trailer

Yeah, this should exactly be the official trailer just as it is. Nothing else is needed. Professionally done and if that music score is yours it should be a done deal. Rolf needs to give you an official title and a medal of some kind. Hero of WURM or something.

Bought the rights to be used by Code Club AB in a Wurm Online trailer or just bought the song? There's a big difference between the two. It'd be great if it was the first because the music really fits with the video, so it'd be a shame if the music had to be changed to be considered an official Wurm Online trailer.

I actually bought the rights to the song to be used in a whole bunch of things, one of which includes video internet advertisements.

Fantastic trailer.

I was looking into creating an official trailer over the coming weeks but really yours really ticks all the boxes for what I wanted to put together. I'd have no problem making this the official Wurm trailer - in fact I would be very proud for it to be official - though I don't know where the music is from so we can't use it as far as I know.

Suffice to say, really amazing job. Hopefully you can help us with an official trailer in future!

Wossoo: Send me a forum PM or an email ( which you can find on this page http://www.serversaredown.com/about/ ) if you'd like to chat.

• Like 1

Awesome trailer! It's hard to explain to some friends what wurm is without saying "youtube video on it". Now I can point to a trailer.

Thank you.

Edited by Enderz

I'm at school when I saw this... now I wanna get home and play more wurm :(

Just truly amazing, and it's just so true and amazing.Like that is what you do in wurm, whatever the heck you want...

Now I'm going to have to watch it again...

That is an amazing trailer you made there. A real gem of a video, had to watch several times because it was so good. If that is the new trailer for Wurm Online then that should really help in attracting new people and and adding to the already growing love of the game. Great video!

+111111111111111111111111111

Have watched this a dozen times and it still gives me goosebumps. Awesome work Faeran. I keep seeing little things I recognise and then having to ride around looking for that spot to check :P

• Like 1

Nice video, weird its on Bashur's Youtube also though.

Edited by Postes

Nice video, weird its on Bashur's Youtube also though.

It says right underneath - "Permission to re-upload to our channel given by Brian Gold" with a bunch of links to the OPs channel and original vid. Bashur was trying to promote wurm until he got banned.

now try to create an official trailer which would be EVEN better :P

id like to see some ingame action too, i always hate when trailers only show the pretty part and not what it really is inside.