Sign in to follow this  
Faeran

My Unofficial Wurm Online Trailer

Add one more WOW and Awesome to the list! This makes me want to play Wurm. Oh wait, I already play Wurm :rolleyes:

Faeran, this was well worth the wait. Incredible! You, my friend, are an artist.

Very nice, I wish I could record with as much fps as you.

Great work , its excellent, now I have a link to give to people who ask what I am playing.

@ Rolf / PR team - I think we need to use this to the official trailer.

Much better than the old one, great job. :D

Its a strange coincidence that I just had a dream that I showed some friends a Wurm trailer similar to this in many ways xD (In my dream they had new creatures and mechanics trough)

It is best WURM video I ever saw.

It will be really hard for others to produce something at last remotely as perfect.

this is a GREAT Video and actually it would be fantastic if it doesn't stay "unofficial" ;)

My cows are movie stars!! They are going to act like such divas now ...

GREAT job, even better than the Vanguard one you made :D

I have already linked it at some other forums as it captures the Wurm essence so perfectly.

If i wasnt already playing wurm, after seeing that im sure i would be. Great job

Edited by Pagani

Great work. Its an awesome trailer. :) Rolf make this the official of Wurm :)

• Like 1

Nice work!!! Its so awesome! Yeah rolf need to take this video for showing what wurm about. It's honest and enticing!

Also.. bearshark bay at the end? Eeek that is my neighbor where I kidnap bearsharks to bring to my island.

Huge grin on my face as it played! :)

Love the change of seasons, the choices of roles increasing in speed as displayed... awesome job!

• Like 1

Wow, that was truly impressive.

I agree with the others in that this should be made an official promotional video.

It captures so much of what makes Wurm the great game that it is.

Great work there! I do also agree with making this trailer to the official for Wurm.

Edited by Dragonmob

Thanks everyone for the great comments and support. It was a long journey and a lot of footage, but I'm glad it came together as well as it did in the end.

I would like to give special thanks:

• To Nyteshade for taking the time away from her tailoring to help be in a bunch of these shots (too many to count)
  • To the Factional Fight village who I made stand inside a pit and dig on command.
  • To Brash for her great cows and farm land.
  • To Nicilie who wonderfully accepted to be in all the profession shots I was missing, and of course for providing us with her great horses.
  • To Nikk & Liz for allowing me access to their Cog, and inviting me into their home (as well as a nice boat ride from Nikk).
  • To Stargrace for making her stand there while I moved back and forth for 5 minutes (only to use 1 second of the footage :P )
  • To Tronn for sailing me around to capture the 5 (now 6) colossi at the Impalong.
  • To everyone's creations I used in the video (Lots of different places from all over)
  • And to Griphyth for putting up with my demanding direction, and the amount of times I made him strip! :P

Thank you everyone.

Now onto my next project! :ph34r:

• Like 2

Fantastic trailer.

I was looking into creating an official trailer over the coming weeks but really yours really ticks all the boxes for what I wanted to put together. I'd have no problem making this the official Wurm trailer - in fact I would be very proud for it to be official - though I don't know where the music is from so we can't use it as far as I know.

Suffice to say, really amazing job. Hopefully you can help us with an official trailer in future!

• Like 9

I believe Brian bought the rights to the music score. So hopefully it can be used!

I believe Brian bought the rights to the music score. So hopefully it can be used!

Bought the rights to be used by Code Club AB in a Wurm Online trailer or just bought the song? There's a big difference between the two. It'd be great if it was the first because the music really fits with the video, so it'd be a shame if the music had to be changed to be considered an official Wurm Online trailer.

Edited by Laiwyn

While it looks awesome this trailer, like every trailer ever created, fails to accurately convey what the game is truly like. I think it would be great folly to use this as a means to attract new players to the game.

I think you should get PsMaster and the SNFF guys together with the PR team and bang one out. I like the way PsMaster did the panoramic views in his videos. I think with all of them working on the trailer it could really be something great. http://forum.wurmonl...ideo-tutorials/

Edited by Kegan