Sign in to follow this  
Fathertime

Fathertimes Goods

i have 70ql saddle.. i want a 90ql saddle with at least 70woa, either using my saddle or make a new one... would you make one? :3

Edited by rosedragon

Would it be possible to get a skiller short sword with 80+ coc/nimb/mind stealer? And what would the aprox price be? thanks

Ok then would it be possible to get a skiller short sword. pref <30ql with just high coc 80-90+? Nimbleness if possible.. although not important.

Rosedragon order done and mailed.

Just  Lolacopters order and 2 private orders at the moment left.

Id like to place another order if that is possible.. For 1 more skiller pickaxe with 80+ coc... accidentally blew the one I recently bought from you.. xD

40ql file with +70coc to Silakka :)

The QL isnt important.

Edited by silakka

I'm on indy looking for a speed stone chisel and a speed shovel both with high coc if possible.  Willing to pay fair market value according to you though like to avoid the over the topend psycho prices of those 90s and what not. Please cod to Blackdiamond I'll try and check my forum mail and my game mail every couple days. Some reason I never get gmails from the forums when I get a private message :( Thanks!

Lolacopter order complete and mailed

silakka and schwanke orders taken.

silakka order mailed, the ql is higher then you asked for so charged you for 50ql as its the min ql i price, its one i had in stock.

schwanke sorry i havent got back to you i have been very busy IRL past few weeks, hope to get your order done by monday, sorry for the wait.

Shhwanke order mailed, thankyou.

Garrasion thats fine please name it and the sort of power required please

For some reason i have been told by several people that there are people saying that i am not around and have been busy, for the record this is not true just my online times are a bit random at the moment but im still on daily.

FT