Sign in to follow this  
Ading

Leatherworks - Up To 90Ql

Hello. I'm a Master Tanner from a village Dziki Gon (New village, I'm building it). I make the cheapest leatherworks on request.

I play on the map Independence but I'm ready to deliver armors for free if the order price is at least 2s!

By delivering for free I do NOT mean COD (you pay for the sending costs).

So, here's my offer.

My village is Dziki Gon (Independence) (46x 47y).

My merchant in FM is placed on the South-East called: Leatherworks... I have a new merchant on the East of FM called Leatherworks.

NEW 6s for 90QL Studded Leather full set.

5s for 85QL Studded Leather full set.

4s for 80QL Studded Leather full set.

2,5s for 70QL Studded Leather full set.

2s for 60QL Studded Leather full set.

NEW 1,2s for 90QL Toolbelt

0,8s for 80QL Toolbelt

0.6s for 70QL Toolbelt

0,9s for 90ql Bridle

0,7s for 80ql Bridle

0,6s for 70ql Bridle

0,5s for 60ql Bridle

NEW 1,4s for 90ql Saddle

1s for 80ql Saddle

0,8s for 70ql Saddle

0,7s for 60ql Saddle

Prices for improving armours and bridles:

1c for every 1QL up to 80QL.

2.2c for every 1QL between 80 & 90QL.

Prices for improving saddles & toolbelts:

1c for every 1QL up to 70QL.

2c for every 1QL up to 80QL.

4c for every 1QL between 80 & 90QL.

Why prices for improving toolbelts and saddles are different?

Because saddle takes 0,25 leather for every improve. So improving to 90 takes about 25kg of leather! Toolbelts are the hardest to improve... it takes very long to improve one, no matter what quality! So improving to 90 takes me 2-3 times longer than any armour part.

If you don't want to wait, you can always see my store at Freedom Market. Some of armour parts are even enchanted with AoSP. You can find there Toolbelts, Armours 70-80QL and a saddle. If you need anything or there's something missing that you wish to buy, just let me know. My nick in game is Ading.

Best way to order a set is to PM me here (on forum).

Edited by Ading
  • Like 1

I'm going today to Exodus server to deliver an armour, that's why I can deliver armour or toolbelt to anyone who lives from Inde to south of Exodus today. Don't waste that opportunity! :) Also I can improve your armour in a moment up to 85ql.

Since yesterday I'm able to make 80ql toolbelts for which I'm gonna set price of 80c.

Don't worry to write to me, perhaps I will stay on Exodus for a day or 2. Just don't miss your chance :).

How much to imp a 60ql belt to 80ql? Btw I'm on Exo.

Excellent service!! Very fast and willing to travel to bring you the cheapest Leatherworks! Will definitely come again.

Great products for a good price. I ordered a quantity of studded leather armors and they all got delivered to me for free quickly. I highly recommend. :)

Ading,

I would like to order a 80 QL toolbelt for 80 copper. Please mail COD to Ayes on Independence server and send me a forum PM to notify for pickup. Thanks.

=Ayes=

Had a saddle and bridle made, as well as all my armour improved to 80. Didn't take very long at all. Highly recommended.

I've updated prices (lowered the imp prices) and added new items to the offer. Recently many people have asked me to make saddle and bridle so to avoid "price check" I have wrote them up here. I hope you like changes! Also as soon as possible I'll add a few saddles and bridles to merchants!

Very soon I'll start improving and selling 90ql armours!

Send, it shall be there in less than 10 mins. Enjoy!

Delivering armour to Cele server atm. If anyone needs imp, I'm ready to do this.

I would like a 80ql tool belt and a 50 ql tool belt. I'd also like a back pack if it isnt too much trouble. QL on back pack not important. All CoD please :)

Alright. Just when I finish the previous oreder, I'll start working on yours. I'll send you the backpack for free (so you pay only the costs of CoD).

Edit:

It's all done and sent! Enjoy guys!

Edited by Ading

NEW 6s for 90QL Studded Leather full set. x2

NEW 1,2s for 90QL Toolbelt x2

14,40 s should be i want them delivered to Rockcliff;s end 39x 37y on exodus this week if posible

Sure. I need to hunt a bit because of last orders I ran out of good leather. I'll try to make it done in 3 days and deliver it.

alright, i may not be online, shout a pm on zarame, zakuro or zeref when u get on exo, otherwise u can drop them at rockcliff's end token and mail me an item for payment, i`m trustworty, so no reason to fear.

I'll write to you before I leave (on forum). I'm hunting right now (love this update) so I got many good hides (even 90ql ones). :)

Hopefully I'll finish everything tomorrow and I'll go to you.

I'm going to Exodus (delivering) and I have 1 extra set of 90ql. If somebody needs it, I can deliver it fast! :)

could you COD me an 80ql tool belt please? Same name in game~ thanks