Sign in to follow this  
Airwalkre

Poll: Hallucinations From The Path Of Insanity Should Follow You Around ( Maybe Attack Too )

Hallucinations from the path of insanity should follow/fight you  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should hallucinations be able to follow you anywhere ( over water through locked gates/doors ) and maybe even fight you no damage

• Yes they should be able to follow you anywhere ( through locked gates and doors, even over water)
    • No keep hallucinations the way they are
    • Yes but have them fight you interupting actions till you kill them off, they do no damage and have no defence so several hits will take them out and people looking at you in local see you fighting nothing

So I posted a suggestion about hallucinations from the path of insanity following you around instead of just standing where you see them here http://forum.wurmonl...llow-you-around.

But I decided to make a poll about it and see what kind of responses I get.

So we have follow you around or keep them the same. Or as someone suggested in that other thread is have the fight you too and interrupt actions till you kill it off and people would see you fighting nothing.

Edited by Airwalkre

Mmm I like the third option more; however, it should not actually interfer with your actions. It should appear to with event messages and animations to both yourself and others.

Little concerned with actual interference causing issues in gameplay. Fighting as the one main concern.

i dont think them fighting in any way would be a good idea, what if they pop up during a fight (pvp) and provide gank bonus against you despite doing no damage, also interupting actions would get extremely frustrating imo

They should also talk to you in local and only the people on the path of insanity should be able to see their messages. You better not answer than in a populated area if you don't want to look crazy.

They should also talk to you in local and only the people on the path of insanity should be able to see their messages. You better not answer than in a populated area if you don't want to look crazy.

like that idea lol cause those "feels out of time" messages are often not seen from others ;)