Sign in to follow this  
Emane

Be Warned!

Emane has a new player kosed because he has a deed built next to his perimeter. the player did not know of a mine in the mountain. Emane has suppressed the the player , that he disband his deed and loose the money he has payed for the scroll and the half of upkeep. Emane will give him 5 silver for.

I know the player from the server Independece, he is a nice Guy and we have take him in our Alliance. I have seen the mine which we argue here, there are 2 Forges ql 20 and 3 or 4 iron vines with the best ql is normal.

Emane the mine could continue to use as it is just on the perimeter of the player but he kosed him because he wanted the player to look for another place.

Now the player is under our protection in Ally ( we are 9 Deds and 13 players in Ally) the alliance has voted to set Emane to kos.

Enmane has now realized what has to be consequences for Kos and he wants to take back everything.

This is my last contribution to this discussion, Emane is a liar and telling everyone something else

Sorry my english is very bad!!!!

Edited by Grummel

You have two clear choices

1.enclose the perimeter to push their affronts back further.

2A. Cut your emotional and fiscal losses pull up and move far away

2b. Cut your losses to where you've nothing to lose and then turn the entire area into a randomly fenced, pox marked, deforested, packed dirt dump

Especially on their perimeter if possible. Also catapulted dirt. Amazing tool.

I suggest you talk to GM Enki about this group of griefers. In a similar case on Deliverance he acted very reasonably and sorted the matter in accordance with the Freedom Code of Conduct. Just try to explain your case in a quiet and objective way, only stating the facts and refer to the CoC. I'm sure he will be able to help you.

(I am sorry to hear what happened - and even a bit embarrassed seeing that those unfriendly players seem to be living in my country :(. ) If there's anything the Wurm Academy can help you with, just give me a shout.

@ Wulfgar:

I think Rolf should learn what his CA Disseminating here for lies. I. Always on Independence and never on a server other Sever. As a CA should consider before accusing other people .I pay a lot of money here in this game so I have not let me insult by a little CA, Wulfgar. turn on brain,and then write.

I do not know you but you seem to know me very well. Now I finish this discussion really will complain about you.

Im Closing this topic as its starting to become a flame fest. Theres no rules that have been broken So therefore this thread Is Closed.

• Like 1