Sign in to follow this  
Vixeyrose

Pig Trough

Currently while training HFC there is so much waste (I hate waste, and it seems a corner stone of wurm is making use of everything). A trough, simple wood container that the pigs would interact with, would cut down on that and posibly give purpose to pigs. Add a bonus that pigs fatten quicker and their meat gains ql when using a trough. Trough bonus would be determined by the creator's animal husbandry (trough ql would determin decay rate like other containers, food ql in the trough would determin how much is eaten in order fill the pig). That way pigs will become more usefull due to their meat if raise properly. High ql meat would be good for taming. Plus trough's with high bonuses would add to trade, more reasons to raise AH.

people just drop the food on the floor, pigs eat it

They do, atleast the meals, meat and casseroles. But stews, soup and gulasch are poured out. When, i think they could still be put to use. Pigs are at the moment without purpose, in my opinion. Other then recycling corpses in the wilderness. I would like them to have more value.

they dont prroduce enough for what they take XD its just a boasting item, you know "i got a pig and you dont"