Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

Houseplans And Carpentry

Hi everyone,

I decided to reuse the thread I started before about selling arrows when I could barely claw them together. Now I have diversified my skills a bit, and got better overall at carpentry, so the list will appear quite large! Things under "Available to order" are basically things I can do, and may have in storage but can't go on merchant, or might take anywhere from 1 day to a week to be ready.

Delivery is possible for larger orders. Otherwise collection for non-merchant orders is at 32x 10y Isle of Artificers, my little island in the lake (this map https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4715727/releaseatram.png). I dream of the day quivers of arrows can be bundled on merchants, and bows can be sent in the mail :)

You can contact me on Release with the character Wraithfoe.

I currently have a merchant located at Blossom Market on Pristine, and Lotus Landing on Release!

Available to order

Fletching
41 arrows is maximum to fit in a single quiver.

War Arrows or Hunting Arrows (Maple):
41x 40ql - 1s

41x 50ql - 1.75s
41x 60ql - 2.75s

41x 70ql - 6s

Bowyery

Any bow types in Willow:
30ql - 20c
40ql - 30c
50ql - 40c

60ql - 45c

70ql - 60c

80ql - 1.2s

Core carpentry items:

Mallets, spindles, fishing rods, fine fishing rods, clay shapers, spatulas, grooming brushes:

50ql - 25c

70ql - 40c

75ql - 50c

80ql - 60c

85ql - 70c

90ql - 80c

95ql - 1.5s

Fine Carpentry items:

Rope Tools, Signs, Fruit Presses, Buckets, Small Barrels, Small Chests:

40ql - 30c

50ql - 40c

70ql - 60c

75ql - 80c

80ql - 1.2s

Pre-order

The higher quality arrows are priced quite expensively because they become quite difficult - I don't expect people to buy them unless they are really serious about their hunting hehe.

Imping Service

For larger objects I can come visit and improve them for a small travelling fee added to normal imp costs. However, for larger objects (looms, bell towers, etc) the cost will be slightly higher due to the amount of log I use up in the process (usually around 1 log to take a loom to 70ql). Any fine carp object I can take to 80ql, normal carpentry up to 95ql.

House Planning

Current Status: Available to Plan

I have 98 carpentry and it's been mentioned that some people would like a large house planned. My pricing for this has changed and works on a more voluntary basis - there is a minimum fee of 30c regardless of location, but I would appreciate any extra "tip" people feel would be fair.

Current Carpentry Titles

Mighty Fine Carpenter, Renowned Carpenter, Master Carpenter, Fine Carpenter, Carpenter, Bowmaker, Fletcher, Arrowmaker, Able Bowmaker, Harbormaster

Edited by Wraithglow

80c per quiver? Thats insanely cheap.. someone better get these quick before he changes his mind

Edited by impendent

Added bows, reduced prices, added 50ql arrows... generally rewrote the whole OP so here's a nice little bump to tempt people :)

Updated with info of recently-placed merchant! Also reduced prices on mallets and spindles, and added higher quality arrow options (god help me if anyone actually orders them and I have to make a whole quiver full....)

Carp skill is always going up with ninja-edits so if u have an even higher skill plan in mind, just keep an eye on the thread ;)

Edited by Wraithglow

Bought some arrows the other day and am very happy with the service and product. Let me know when you can plan a building for me :) Thanks.

\o

I might have need of your house planning services please. I am located on the SE part of the map, about 3 blocks up from Winterspring (which is on the map)

If you see me ingame please send a tell

Nusty I'll get to you as soon as I can. I need to sort Panfillo's first, and the delay is a bit of a problem - I can't plan another until the ground floor of the first is complete, or almost a week has passed it seems. Since these buildings tend to be quite large, people take a while to finish the ground floor...

No problem, I actually forgot about the wait time for the building of it too.. was thinking that a sever reset or 24 hours would release the building and allow you to plan another. I think i am going to have to rethink my ideas for what I want to do with the area (was thinking donut around a mine) and get back to you at another point in time.

thanks though!

Request withdrawn

Ready to plan for Panfillo. Also bump for listing other items I can sell.

Wraith

Its Arathorn on Release :)

I want 2- 50 ql Short Bows. I need those as soon as possible.

I need a 70 ql mallet.

I need a 50 ql rope tool. I can wait on the rope tool and the mallet, and want to make sure you get some oak because they need to be finished in Oak. (Ill get you some Oak :) )

If I could get the bows as soon as possible this weekend, that would be great. I am going have Kole try to cast CoC on them and use them to grind BC on my Mag Priest wanna be alt. 

I should be able to talk to you on line sometime tomorrow assuming you will be playing tomorrow. 

Edited by conmcb25

Ill get with you Saturday when we are both on at the same time

Bought a few high ql tools and he came by to imp my floor loom.  Excellent service as always and I would highly recommend.

would like to get my mountain lodge planned this weekend. will be just south of Lotus Landing up the mountainside.

*edit* playin on my laptop, so maybe sometime in the week. wasnt expecting to go to my dad's new place this weekend.

Edited by Asher