Sign in to follow this  
Laiwyn

Surface Miner Wanted

Looking for a miner to do some surface mining on my deed on Celebration, 37BG. On the map it is labeled as Semper Ubi Sub Ubi but has since been renamed to Calogero. You will not be required to mine all of the rock in the pictures below, just a straight line of tile corners and ones to the east of it. Ideally I'd like the rock mined to below the level that I'll be filling in with dirt. See below:

UDIVRl3.jpg

W8Ii2X7.jpg

p1iuHce.jpg

HtGI0gX.jpg

Basically you will be mining the corners of the tiles on the red line down along with the area circled in red. I'm willing to let you borrow an 82ql pickaxe with 74woa to help speed along the mining if you do not own a better pick.

Willing to pay 8s (negotiable) to get this done so I can move on with my life and begin working on more fun things. You can PM me or post here to accept the work .

Edited by Laiwyn

would monday be ok for a start ? Need to get some things finished then i can come over.

If your arrangement with Vedurin does not work out, I'd be happy to come look at the area to see if I would be willing to take the job. Most likely I would I just like to actually see the area myself before I accept surfance mining jobs.

Feel free to PM me here or in game if Vedurin does not take the job. :)