Sign in to follow this  
Chiclet

To The Person That Killed My Foal

Easy to tell the pvp players by the responses in this thread and know who to avoid in game and not respond to on the forums. Not all pvp players are of this base nature of course but gee howdy doo, they do predominate in the negative *tells* here that lure them out of their hidden lairs to feast upon the corpses of the innocent. Reminds me of those "undead" players in WoW as they gobble up corpses greedily.

=Ayes=

Don't sign your posts.

Sorry to hear this happened. I just don't understand the hostility on this thread. Grow up. Different people value different things - just because it is digital does not devalue its worth. The representation on this thread does not jive with the community that I have become accustomed to.

Different people value different things - just because it is digital does not devalue its worth.

I wholeheartedly agree.

In fact I believe something being digital only increases its worth.The majesty of an equine is perfected in the digital realm which will only cause one to cherish it that much more.

*Giggles* Solid wurm soap opera. Appreciated.

OP seems to take it the right way (lightly with some humor that is). And definetely lighter than some of the other posters.