Sign in to follow this  
Pinta Dragon

Fo And Carp Services On Celebration

Fo Services for Sale

Mailbox Enchants: 30+ power: 1s, 50+ power: 2s, 70+ power: 3s (cost includes travel)

You pay for the minimum cast you want on the mailbox and I keep casting until that happens. There is no extra charge if it casts higher.

Enchanted Grass: 20c for travel then 1s per tile.

It takes 18 hours for the cast to recharge, so I will need to camp out if you need more than one tile.

Wild Growth: 20c for travel then 10c per cast

Note: It takes many casts to raise a tree to fully overgrown. Each cast raises the tree one level. There are maybe 5 levels between each growth stage, but sometimes a tree will randomly grow a level before the next cast.

Genesis: 20c for travel, then 50c per cast, (1 cast available every half hour)

Genesis rids a horse of 1 random, negative trait.

Negative traits include:

(From Wurmpedia)

"It has malformed hindlegs." (Minor speed penalty)

"The legs are of different length." (Major speed penalty)

"It seems overly aggressive." (Goes into frenzy when attacked)

"It looks very unmotivated." (Seldom uses speed boosts?)

"It is unusually strong willed." (Will drop lead or unhitch from a cart at random)

"It has some illness." (Usually unridable. Penalty to body strength)*

"It looks constantly hungry." (is twice as fast hungry again)

"It looks feeble and unhealthy." (Prone to disease)

The following traits are generally considered undesirable or useless, but will not be removed with genesis:

(From Wurmpedia)

"It has keen senses." (Increased agro range or possibly harder to tame?)

"It has a certain spark in its eyes." (Affects breeding?)

http://wurmpedia.com...usbandry#Traits

Fine Carpentry Services

I will construct unmovable fine carpentry items on your deed for you. The price includes improving these items to 20ql. For any higher qualities see prices for improving. Prices are as follows:

20c traveling fee plus:

If you supply the materials

• 8c per item

If I bring the materials:

(your choice of wood for the finished item)

• Large barrel 10c
  • Large chest 12c
  • Weapons rack 10c
  • Armour stand 12c
  • Floor loom 12c
  • Small cart 10c
  • Large cart 15c
  • Bed 25c
  • Spirit house 25c
  • Spirit mansion 35c
  • Wooden altar 35c

Improving Prices:

Fine Carpentry Items:

• 50ql: 50c
  • 60ql: 1s
  • 70ql: 2s

Regular Carpentry Items:

• 50ql: 30c
  • 60ql: 70c
  • 70ql 1s

If you are not sure whether your item is fine, regular, or other, check these lists:

Regular:

http://wurmpedia.com...Carpentry_items

Other:

http://wurmpedia.com...ntry#Sub-skills

Please leave a reply here, send a PM on the forums, or PM Dovvydragon or Pintadragon in game.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Pinta Dragon

tempting for the wild growth but aint got my tree farm yet lol, also why milk? :P

We don't have cows on our island, and I miss working on my milking and dairy making skills for Soul Depth :)

Edit: Fixed the post to include Celebration :)

Edited by Pinta Dragon

Lol, at first glance on the title looked like something a little different lol. But anyhoo GL with the services and it might survive a little better on the merchant or classified ad thread? :D

Just a suggestion lol

i will be needing your casting services when i get back to Cele....tired of sailing to the nearest mailbox :)

Sure np Lolly, let me know :)

I searched all the forums, and none of the other ones have more than one post with Fo spells listed, so I couldn't really figure out where the best place to put this would be. Open to suggestions though :)

I guess I should get an enchant on that mailbox I won, lol. Could I get an 90+ enchant on it, plus an oakenwood large cart made and imped to 50ql? And the mailbox imped to 70ql? I've got an oak plank if you don't have one for the large cart (too bad they don't show the wood type yet...).

Unfortunately I don't have a Fo altar for you to use, only Magranon and Vynora. :\

I can't promise a 90 power cast at my level, that's why there isn't a price for it. I can go for 70+ if you want, or you can ask someone else. I can do the cart and box imp easily, and if you want I can bring an oak shaft so you can use the plank for something else you need later :)

Where is your place?

Oh, ok 70+ is plenty fine, I was just being optimistic. :D My place is 37BG, Calogero. Probably still listed as Semper Ubi Sub Ubi on the map.

Edited by Laiwyn

Hey Pinta :)

Im ready for a courier casting when you are available...id be needing the 70+

Did you need a Fo altar? I only have a mag and vyn one also....i dont know how priests work :\

Anywho, my deed is at 20AX on darks map. Named "The Chicken Coop" ....cant be bothered changing the name on the map since its already there.

Lolly,

I don't need the altar to cast, but it would be nice to have one there if I have to camp out for more than a day. If you wanted to do that, just get a gold or silver altar and I can bless it when I come :)

Pinta, Rolandt/Boradin has a 5-speed horse with a bad trait at Celebrity Seaway (the old Kami). I informed him of your excellent services and let him know that I'd get in contact with you to cleanse her. :)

[12:54:27] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [99]

Great work Pinta :) Thanks so much!

PAR