Sign in to follow this  
Zcul

Sheep Panic!

Wild Growth on a sheep! ;D

Also Vorg you can lead animals, so it isn't the end of the world but loading animals onto ship would be great :D

• Like 1

Sheep skin coat. Yes you have to kill the sheep.

If you have sheep you have to have Rams. How else you going to breed them? Rams have nice horns. Make it so you can make the Rams horns into horns you blow in and make horrible sounds.

My uncle had a few sheep on his ranch. We panicked them on a summer day. Not on purpose. One died because they are timid and weak and heat will kill them. Maybe work that in.

• Like 1

love this idea but -1 from me. Unles animal cap raises most servers wont see this new animal. Heck, Exodus has yet to have 1 bison spawn!..lol I know there isnt that many horses being pened up. So if your gonna add this animal, then its time to look at animal caps and make them even down the line on spawn rates. As i find it unfair atm indy, cele has bison, yet my server may never see them. it really bites :-(

Sheep's pluck + oat + onion + sheep gland + water in a saucepan = Haggis (for extra HFC skill gain considering number of ingredients)

• Like 1

Sheep-bone dice. More gambling rings never hurt.

Perhaps the option to craft a more exquisite bed with a mattress stuffed with Wool. (my apologies if this has already been mentioned, just kind of skipped to the back). If the idea of more/increased Sleep Bonus offends the very souls of people by having a new bed type, at least make it a visual update, more grand etc -- and having more exquisite materials like brass/copper rods and a woven canopies/drapes. Just an idea ;)

Mutton Chops with Lingonberry sauce...

In a frying pan, add meat, some animal fat, rosemary and a flaskfull of lemonade. Toss in the oven until chops are cooked.

In a saucepan, add hefty handful of lingonberries and two flaskfulls of apple juice. Toss in oven and reduce until boiling.

Combine and eat with ample fresh water.

Aside from that pipe dream :lol:

All kinds of great ideas here, lookin' forward to it!

Dyeable sheep!

Actually we already have scissors, and the current cloth-tailoring skills and items are already sufficient for making wool-type cloth items. Sheep would be an alternative forms of creating cloth. It would just be a wool-type as compared to the possible future attributes of a cotton-type cloth, especially when climate and temperature ever become more of a concern.

Also I believe wool is the only "natural" material that is used to make felt.

New Skill for Sheep Shearing

New Crafting skill

Shears, replace pliers with them.

Make cloaks, interior armor padding, new food source, new alchemy source, same old stuff.

Clothing items with wool, or cloth in general.

Be able to make blankets to make beds look fancier, tapestries maybe?

• Like 1

Suddenly GV is swamped by NZers and Aussies.

• Like 1

Wool can be used to heal.

Wool wouldnt be used for healing, wool has bacteria and such so unless you add a process where you use the loom to make a dirty bandage and water to clean it, either way wool clothes, and maybe decorations, curtains and junk idk would be good

We should be able to pick them up. Activate sheep, right click catapult- load. wrinch 10 times, on when fired you hear a Baaa sound.

• Like 8

I would like to see plain woollen rugs that can be dyed.

I really dislike the patterned meditation rugs for decoration. A plain, woolly dyeable rug that comes in two or three sizes would be amazing.

• Like 3

Knitting skill and tools could be added. Wool armor could be a bit tougher than cotton armor. Cloaks could be made from wool, and guild/village emblems could be embroidered with embroidery skill.

If you wanna go crazy, implement different outdoor temperatures and have our avatars affected by cold and require us to wear wool socks etc. to mitigate these effects :D

Sheep hearding skill (for Elen to use the sheppard's crook) -- kind of hard to imagine how that would work though...

Sheep dogs to maintain the herd.

Ok, the whole herd thing would be crazy hard to get into the game, but must be mentioned anyway :)

One more thing. Color of the wool should be the same color as the sheep, in general White, Grey and Black should exists, but maybe there could be some other colors (non realistic ones) introduced also. When you dye the wool it should be as a tint on top of the original color. This will make it worth breeding sheep of different color, maybe other traits could be cool as well, traits to give more wool, more milk etc.

Edited by Torgrim
  • Like 1

Btw i volunteer to do the sound effects for the sheep if ya like. :D

• Like 1

Exo (and probably other servers) will never see them anyway unless something is done about how spawns work. My suggestion is to fix that first.

• Like 1

I say, simply make fabrics like metals.

So you have a free choice between cotton or wool (and maybe wemp fiber and reed fiber as well)

Then use a spindle to make cotton string or wool string (or wemp string)

Then make cloth and cloth items accordingly.

You can later think about special effects on the item made out of a certain fabric.

Deliverance (and apparently Exodus) STILL don't even have bison. I'm all for suggesting new things from new animals, but this is going to be sad if we never even get to see it.

• Like 1

Its about time.

I also agree, the animals need to be fixed. I am on Deli as well, and wandered for days before coming across a horse (which had escaped). No wild cows, horses, bison. Every deed seems to have dozens of penned up animals.

• Like 1

Great work Zcul and Co.

Milking and wool maybe comparable to cotton.

Edited by Sklo:D

Lanolin, sheep skin rug (where's my bear skin rug), cheese, sausage casings, fertilizer, horns, glue, gelatin, chewing gum

• Like 2