Sign in to follow this  
mrcrowz

Questions About Traders

I am thinking buying some silver to get myself a trader. But before that, I have a few burning questions about traders:

1) How often do traders restock cash?

2) Are traders only available to villages? If not, are there any disadvantages of planting traders outside of villages? (in terms of money gain, etc)

3) Is buying a trader as a sustainable money maker worth it?

I'm intending to get the trader solely for personal use, so I would appreciate any answers. Thanks!

• Like 1

1) is rondom, depend on server and also on rate.

2) u can place trader everywhere, if u are part of vilage trader belong to vilage too then.

3) if u are lucky can make u some nice money, but more then luck is how to work with him...

If your going to buy a trader you will want to get a deed. While you can keep it off deed you will be taking a huge risk in losing it anyone can come along and place a perimeter over the house that the trader is in and eventually take over the trader. It might take awhile but it can happen and with that big of an investment you should really protect it with a deed. It does not have to be a huge deed just make it a small one and the cost will only be 1s a month for the upkeep. If you work the trader right you should be able to support yourself and the deed off of one. This all said if you love the game and plan on playing it for more then 3-4 months then yes a trader is well worth the cost.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Okay just another question, can traders be placed on any floor above ground level?

Hopefully that url works, doing this from a phone. An informative thread.

Okay just another question, can traders be placed on any floor above ground level?

This I am not sure about but to be safe best plan on it only working on the ground floor. Edited by Kegan