Sign in to follow this  
WesncIsMe

The Rodeo Is Seeking A Villager Or Two

TR_Deli6.jpg

TR_Deli7.jpg

(houses with no roofs *sigh*)

I'm looking for two players, preferably with premium and some experience. new players tend to quit quickly, either because Wurm isnt for them or lack of interest. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with new players

The Rodeo is size 10 village with dirtwalls and the village is completely enclosed(the keep is enclosed). We live at a peaceful location(on a mountain) with great neighbors but the area is hostile with animals so some fightskill would be advised.

We currently have 2 free houses that are completely unfurnished and have no multistory addings, so you will be free to do whatever you wish with it.

Player Housing

I'm a strong believer that everyone should have a decently sized house with personal horse pens.

Every player(Including myself and elders) all have a 3x3 stone with 3 2x1 personal horse pens attached to their house capable of holding 6 horses.(One pen is wierdly shaped due to the water fountain being there but it will still hold the same amount)

Ondeed Facilities

1) A storehouse with BSBs seperating item qualities from 50 to 90. (Usually only used for iron)

We have tons of crops, which you will be able to use but dont be greedy(dont take 50-100+ at a time)

2) Rock/ore mine ondeed. You will be able to mine till you drop if you like.

3) Farm space ondeed. Currently not used, we have too much at the moment. You will be able to plant your own things for you own use if I'm not using it to farm crops for the village.

4) Ondeed Horses. Currently only I will have access to these. If you would like to groom them, let me know.

I will say this: If you are claustrophobic then this probably isn't the village for you. All housing is close to eachother and in my opinion it looks alot better then the spread out open look. It just looks a helluva lot neater.

What do we require of you?

1) Be a trustworthy player. Dont steal from fellow villagemates, that just ain't right.

2) If you are borrowing something, be kind enough to return it.

3) Be mature, we do joke a bit.

4) A Timezone similar to ours(USA, East Coast EST-5), Although its not really a requirement.

5) Don't cut Icarus's maple trees.

We dont have village projects or any of that non-sense. We don't require or demand you to help with any project, its up to you rather you want to help or not.

I don't want it to seem like all I'm doing is putting restrictions on new villagers but I'm really not, I'm just laying out the ground rules.

If you have questions, feel free to PM on the forums or Redhawk(Motherlover, Redhawkzees are my alts).

Edited by WesncIsMe
  • Like 1

Very tempting; pitty I'm on Cele and just bought premium (in game.).

Maybe in a few weeks, we'll see how things go :P.