Sign in to follow this  
Archaegeo

Everyone Leaving To....?

I moved to release because the people are kind and polite. Ive got a bigger deed and very kind neighbours wich help each other out in problems.

On Pristine i only seen noobs crossing my deed butchering everything cutting all my planted trees on perimeter.. leaving felled trees behind etc etc etc.

Im glad i left pristine.

Ditto

Inde was the first server I played on. When Pristine opened, I made a char and settled in fair Blissville.

Chenoa is now my main character and Pristine is my home. Not going anywhere any time soon.

o/ Asirtan

Pristine is very nice with its wildlife, untouched terrains and etc.But many people leave to Realease.I think they should connect Pristine to the Freedom Isles or disconnect from Realese, because there to many abandomed deeds.

Pristine is very nice with its wildlife, untouched terrains and etc.But many people leave to Realease.I think they should connect Pristine to the Freedom Isles or disconnect from Realese, because there to many abandomed deeds.

nah we got deeds forming as well on pristine don't even go there.

here's last few days.

new deeds

Mar 24, 2013 8:08:56 PM Eraedith founded Fenrir

Mar 24, 2013 5:42:13 PM Ylderion founded Blancherive

Mar 24, 2013 4:32:52 AM Alkon founded Lonasa Pr North

Mar 23, 2013 9:27:52 PM Efevee founded Drake Peak

Mar 23, 2013 6:35:32 PM Kiddoo founded Kiddoo's Place

Mar 23, 2013 6:21:20 AM Arkaleus founded Moonsheer

Mar 23, 2013 3:25:19 AM Bergmann founded Rock Outpost

Mar 22, 2013 10:23:35 PM Withold founded The Elder Scrolls

Mar 22, 2013 3:28:30 PM Lucinel founded Random Acts

Mar 22, 2013 6:16:23 AM Kangee founded Tranquility Shore

disbands

Mar 24, 2013 5:15:46 AM upkeep disbanded Alnwick

Mar 24, 2013 2:53:53 AM upkeep disbanded Oasis

Mar 22, 2013 9:50:31 PM upkeep disbanded Wusten Rand

Mar 22, 2013 9:28:18 AM upkeep disbanded The Pirate Bay

Mar 22, 2013 5:09:41 AM upkeep disbanded Treefox Wood

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 1

How ironic that Alnwick disbanded.

Those guys ALMOST got me out of the game not to come back. Total noob player, I happened to randomly decide to try it out the day before pristine opened, so I waited in the tutorial until it did.

Landed in Blossom, wandered around for 6 hours trying to find somewhere that looked good (how little I knew then) and ended up settling on the coast about 3-4 tiles outside Alnwick perimeter, and started my first ever building, a little 1x1 mining shack.

Come back the next day, after getting the 4 walls up, to find that Alnwick has expanded their borders to put my shack well inside their perimeter (they almost got my mineshaft too) and they started yelling at me for building where they obviously intended to expand and build a road.

Fast forward 3 months... I've moved to South Pristine, have a great group of neighbors, their deed is gone, and the tile my 1x1 was on that they needed for their road? Still bare dirt.

Yeah yeah, I know, deed it or lose it... it was my first day ever in game! They couldnt even be polite about it.

South rules OK. Lovely friendly bunch of folk. not met one meat head at all. I think people come people go but Wurm will continue no matter what... long live the wurm! I started a few months ago I love it here and intend to stay but only if Gnatt doesn't build his waystation. ;)

South rules OK. Lovely friendly bunch of folk. not met one meat head at all. I think people come people go but Wurm will continue no matter what... long live the wurm! I started a few months ago I love it here and intend to stay but only if Gnatt doesn't build his waystation. ;)

Too late, he pretty much finished it off last night.

Yeap. Everything is done but the planting of crops... And come on, BigRich, don't do that to your neighbor :P I'll sic the spiders on ya!