Sign in to follow this  
par

What Is This "aged Avatar Of Magranon"

So, walking around, minding my own business.... cleaning up the daily deaths at the border of my deed when in the distance I see this "large monitor" walking thing.

2qkuil1_th.png

I had to admit I was somewhat taken aback... the biggest thing I've seen so far in this game is a very large lava spider that was fenced in just south of Tap Dance.

So, I casually ask in Freedom chat wtf this thing is. I still dont have a clue other than the advice of not attacking it.

x1kfwy_th.png

I took said advice and fed it some scorpion meat. It enjoyed it heartily but alas, after awhile it was full and wanted no more.

y0yt2_th.png

I also tried to feed it some Troll meat but apparently, even for its size, it has quite the small stomach... either that or it just thought Troll meat wasn't very appetizing.

28v8wuh_th.png

So uh.... what is this thing, whats it purpose and will it continue to loiter around my property?

First saw 01/21/13 in Southern Celebration.

PAR

i were around before,but they looked like wandering humans until now

That is huge, o.o. Never seen anything bigger then a Champ Scorp, that has changed now obviously.

Tried shooting catapault at it a while back, didnt hit :(

It's an abomination. Kill it.

:D Roman, not everyone kills dragons for breakfast! Get back on earth!

I want to know its loot, someone should set up a time.

I also saw this creature as well, and was quite taken back by it. It was really impressive encountering such a beast of this size. I was wondering if it didn't come from Valrei.

wurm201301210507_1_zpse25b1a82.png

Yep, we were on a hunting trip in the steppe last night and found him wandering around too. Glad to see he has his own model now, super cool.

Usually they are on epic, they drop "Valrei" items. When you sacrifice them you get 99 nutrition.