Sign in to follow this  
Kashgordon

Meditation Special Tiles

so I was reading the wiki about meditation and the paths and the like, it mentioned once you get to 15 skill you can find special tiles to get a question to start on a path.

Now I know that since I am going for path of insanity that it will not tell me that it's a special tile in the mines I am resting in, but once I rest on a spot and it doesn't ask me a question do I just move on to another tile? or should I rest on each tile multiple times? also I heard that the tiles that are special change occasionally, does anyone know how often?

It will say something like 'this is indeed a special place' when it is a path tile

And when you find one that says that you might not get a question for several meditations, you should ask on your server if anyone has the path tile ur looking for

Edited by Airwalkre

It will say something like 'this is indeed a special place' when it is a path tile

Like I said in my post I am going for the path of insanity and it does not say that for path of insanity tiles.

Yes it

once you meditate in a cave spot.. it will either say "this is indeed a special place", or nothing...

if nothing, move to next cave tile and meditate again. rinse, repeat

Edited by Putzaroo

Then I guess the wiki needs to be updated because it states that path of insanity tiles won't receive that notification.

Wiki needs a lot of updating. All you need is a flat tile in the mine to find a special tile. And sometimes you DO NOT get the special tile message, sometimes you do. Just keep trying on a flat tile in the mine.