Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Deliverance Ships For Sale

ALL are moored on the south central coast. Can be picked up there.

Oaken COG for sale on Deliverance. 8 SILVER. It comes with a lock and anchor. This ship has seen her days, coming over to Independence from old JKH (the most memorable day in Wurm to me), then to Deliverance 2 years later. But she is still very much seaworthy and would server the new owner for many years to come.

Blue Painted Sailboat for sale on Deliverance. Comes with lock and anchor. 3 SILVER.

Rowboat. Just a rowboat. Comes with lock and anchor. 75 COPPER.

I am playing on Epic - Serenity, so post here and I will make arrangements to portal over to meet you.

I WILL SELL ALL THREE IN A LOT FOR 10 SILVER IF SOMEONE WANTS TO JUMP ON THAT.

Thanks.

I might be interested in the sailboat. Do you know the QL of the boat and lock? I'll be using it to travel between Deli and Chaos, so I need something on the higher end.

I am not skilled in boatmakiing, so they are all fairly low quality (30ish) if I remember right. But you should be able to get any of them imped for dirt cheap. I know I had them imped a long time ago for a meager fee. It's funny you mention Chaos... that sailboat was found on Chaos back in the wild days and brought over to JKH. :)

Edited by Eyesgood

I need a dredging ship, could you deliver the rowboat a little up the coast to me? I'm based at Captain's Hideaway, 8x 34y. :)

The rowboat is located at 18x 46y. If you want it, you will have to meet me there. Just give me a heads up when you will be available.

Thanks.