Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Missing Post About An Exploit?

Last night there was a post about a possible exploit that was being used when raiding a deed that made it imposable to repair or even shoot a bow on their deed I guess. Well I come online this morning and went and looked to see the outcome and it is gone now not like the post was locked it was deleted all together or moved to a privet forums section. What is the deal with that? Why was it removed? It was in the server bug list but I can not find it at all now. Does this happen a lot? I know I have seen people talk about it before but it is the first time I have seen it first hand. Are there people protecting the exploits from being fixed so they can use them for their own gain? The post sid that a GM was one of the people there using the possible exploit to keep them form fighting back or repairing the structures so they can get in to raid. Is it the same GM that is covering up things? Idk..just seems odd to me know even more then it was before.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 5

This is not a matter for discussion, there has been an investigation started, let's leave it at that.