Sign in to follow this  
Postes

League Of Pirates Tower Bugged Out (Elevation, Epic).

When Nation of Asgard disbanded, all the towers poofed upon disband.

The same with Lomaner.

The same with The Mongol Empire.

Something bugged out with the League of Pirates though, when they disbanded all their towers remained by were apart of "no known kingdom." They basically were aggro to everyone, but for some reason they didn't disappear where as ALL other PMKs disbanding removed the towers.

Players were then able to conquer them, but it seems a bit unfair to conquer towers that literally belong to.. no one, where no one defends them. They're just bugged towers sitting there.

Also since this happened many the missions seem now based around them, all missions keep calling for Rituals at "tower 506 at no known kingdom."

Yeah, bit of a wierd one... although i wish there wer more Tower related missions, only focusing on undeeded enemy towers

• Like 1

I was told by someone last year that Rolf converted Lomaner towers to JK. And the converted towers had the Rolf tag on them for the creator.

With towers being capture-able now, why make them go Poof, and why involve Rolf at all?

I believe that HOTS and MR should be contesting the LOP towers.

Edited by AAetius

No, all Lomaner towers disappeared upon removal of the PMK, as did NoA, and Mongols. LOP bugged out as "no known kingdom." Usually that's a pretty big sign of a bug if theres towers just belonging to ...no one.

Conquering towers was for advancing and pushing towards an enemy, but they're just open towers guarding nothing, and no one to defend them. Just want clarification of their existence that they should be there, 3 PMKs disbanded and they all poofed, yet 1 didn't. Sounds buggy.

Edited by Postes

So, go conquer them? I'm not sure what the problem is.

Perhaps the missions are designed to point out ownerless towers so they can be conquered.

It's not about the conquering or fighting, it's the point that 3 PMK towers poofed and this one didn't.

I'm reporting it to see if there's a bug with PMKs or anything, so they know if there is something wrong with the code since he's been altering it lately for Chaos, I just want to make sure it's intended. They are so far away I don't care about them, I am just reporting it because it's being called "no known kingdom" and this hasn't happened before.

Edited by Postes

I am sorry but it is not a bug per GM's.

They woudn't fix it so I sold up everything and quit.

Those other disband were before the conquer code went in I was told "as is" deal with it.

It would make total sense if they decide to fix it after I sell up and quit. lol...

Maybe you got more stroke to get the job done. lol...

• Like 1

BTW of course there is bugs with the PMK, they refused to fix those as well. Thats why I blew this Popsicle stand.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, January 24, 2013 - Trolling / Continued
Hidden by Jberg, January 24, 2013 - Trolling / Continued

I am sorry but it is not a bug per GM's.

They woudn't fix it so I sold up everything and quit.

Those other disband were before the conquer code went in I was told "as is" deal with it.

It would make total sense if they decide to fix it after I sell up and quit. lol...

Maybe you got more stroke to get the job done. lol...

You quit. Because of guard towers. Really.

Can we hear your sob story? *grabs popcorn*

View hidden Post

No I quit over the refusal to fix bugs with PMKs that made them unplayable. Thanks for trolling a bug report Bob, I always thought better of you. Good to see some old MH guys still around. I wont make any witty comments on the times you quit as it would just be pathetic.

Cheers.

View hidden Post

No I quit over the refusal to fix bugs with PMKs that made them unplayable. Thanks for trolling a bug report Bob, I always thought better of you. Good to see some old MH guys still around. I wont make any witty comments on the times you quit as it would just be pathetic.

Cheers.

Oh I've quit playing PVP too, granted, but quitting because of guard towers seemed pretty weak, I figured there was something else. Your post seemed to indicate that guard towers were the sole reason for your quitting.

The problem is that Rolf listens to people who don't understand balance, and gives them credence despite the fact that every time he does something they say will work, it doesn't.

Until Rolf actually learns how to balance PVP, Wurm PVP is always going to be painful. Yes I trolled you, but I trolled you because I was hoping you would come back and maybe explain a bit better why you really left.

Better a GM/Dev clarifies what is/isn't bugged here.

• Like 1

Ya cuz a GM telling me it's not bugged that they won't help doesn't mean much.

Edited by Suntzu