Sign in to follow this  
Archaegeo

How Do People Run Out Of Fatigue?

I am curious.

I play a LOT, I have 17 days played since launch on the 12th

But my fatigue I have never seen below 10 hours.

Is it because I flop around doing so many different things?

How do these people gripe about being out of fatigue?

Some people are very dedicated when they grind.

Some actions like flattening and praying also use up more fatigue.

I think the /fatigue system is working very well. I have never managed to get below 6 hours, and if people reach the limit it is really time for them to take a break.

Mining, praying and using sleep powder seem to drain fatigue fast in my experience.

Recently on Epic, casting Wisdom of Vynora every 30 minutes to get that extra 3 minutes sleep bonus while nerding out a grind I managed to get down to 5 hours or so of fatigue by the time I went to bed. Only time I've gotten close to hitting the cap was when praying used to use more fatigue, and I got down to 2 hours.

I hit it frequently mining, smithing, even leatherworking once or twice. I tend to find lazy sundays of sitting and watching a TV series from start to finish and imping rather enjoyable, so it's not hard to hit fatigue

If you get in to an easy rythmn where your character spends next to no time idling, then as Aether says it can catch you unawares. However, it's not common and if as you say, you flip from job to job, then it's unlikely ever to get especially low.

I have never hit fatigue limit in four years playing, but I tend to bounce around a lot from job to job, and only play for about 6-8 hours a day on average.

I know some people who ran out of it once, they did nothing but either chop trees and imp arrows up to 30 ql and then stick them in a forge back down to 10 ql and repeat all day....

I hit fatigue limit twice on an alt while mining, alt was running on my other comp though, so as soon as i saw the stamina bar refill, he got queue up on actions again.

If your just stood doing the same action constantly for a long time then you will find yourself getting close to or occasionally hitting it, don't forget you only ever replenish 8hrs fatigue in a day, and the max you can hold is 12 hrs so it only really takes a couple of days of "extended " playing to hit that cap.

Done it a few times over the years... seriously when one runs out of fatique, its a good time to reconsider one's schedule; although, I usually had alot of downtime around those periods. Aside from limiting macros, it helps to keep one from overdoing the gametime.