Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolfen

Troll Model Idea

Could you maybe describe your model a bit if you don't want to post it? :)

well...just post it. Kind of hard to comment without anything to comment on.

Fleshed out, that could be a really nice design. Doesn't directly fit the aesthetic though, so that might have to be looked at - based on what i think is should look like when fleshed out and how I think the artists are going with their design decisions :P

Edited by Icelion
  • Like 1

although it is a different art style, the sketch made me think a little of these two pictures for some reason:

640x485_5825_Goblin_King_render_3d_fantasy_goblin_warrior_barbarian_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

640x725_16717_Barbarian_3d_fantasy_character_barbarian_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Also I am not really sure on what the "technical" difference is between a troll, an ogre, a giant and an orc, probably some fantasy-geeks out there have some definition. Original sketch makes me think "ogre-giant" dunno why apart from the proportionately smaller head. Then again, so did the "trolls" from the hobbit movie.

edit: apparently I am not the first to ask this:

http://community.wiz...and_Trolls?pg=1

I also found this: "Of course, outside WoW there isn't that much difference between Trolls, Orcs and Ogres. In fact, in most of tales that refer to either of these races, these three names refer to the same entity."

Edited by Brash_Endeavors