Sign in to follow this  
Maozorz

Please Please Please - Sitting Down!

If this is not a worthy suggestion I do not know what is. Sitting the hell down! I see plenty of chairs and places to sit down, chilled times to be had here and there but NO DAMN SITTING!

I know Wurm is a levelling game but I have seen many times where there are a bunch of people STANDING NEXT TO CHAIRS HAVING A CHILLED CONVERSATION and it DRIVES ME CRAZY.

/rant

PS: Please?.

• Like 7

+1 and show sleeping people in beds if they are used.

About the beds thing, that would be really cool but I think maybe a 'spirit' or something else should be in the bed, because otherwise PvP would look silly when someone breaks into your house and you're invincible just because you've fallen asleep lol.

+1 to bedsin it up.

• Like 1

+1 to this .... anything that adds more realism ot the game is always a good thing ;)

About the beds thing, that would be really cool but I think maybe a 'spirit' or something else should be in the bed, because otherwise PvP would look silly when someone breaks into your house and you're invincible just because you've fallen asleep lol.

+1 to bedsin it up.

Bed thing for Pve ;) no need for pvp

I was thinking it would be nice if while sitting food and water consumption are reduced. Like an AFK mode or good for when you want to just sit down and chat.

• Like 2

Sitting down will get in there eventually.

In beds I'll have to look at if doable (asking coders plz plz plz do magic, that is :D )

• Like 1

I have been waiting to either lay or sit for years now. My legs are so tired.

• Like 1

Wurmians have a code of conduct that forbids them to kill people in their sleep, this business is so serious that even HotS abide to it.

• Like 1

Wunderbar idea! Might as well add JUMPING while you're at it! The NEED to jump deservers it's own heading, but fits very nicely here. ;~)

+1 if you can fish while sitting.

and can we add an umbrella, tackle box and picnic basket while we're at it?

• Like 2

+1 benches in my cathedral needs Wurmians able to sit down and listen to sermons :rolleyes:

• Like 2

What would you rather have?

Being able to sit on a chair?

OR

Not standing on your horse?

I myself think the horse thing is more important than sitting in a chair....chairs are for rich wurmians. ;)-~

What would you rather have?

Being able to sit on a chair?

OR

Not standing on your horse?

I myself think the horse thing is more important than sitting in a chair....chairs are for rich wurmians. ;)-~

We do sit on horses now. :D

Speaking of chairs, the current wooden furniture could really use an update as well :P

+1 a lot of games have this problem. Chairs you cant sit in.... its like an atmosphere creating immersion then breaking its self.

• Like 1

Sitting is slowly coming to wurm! First we sit on our horses, then we don't spin so we can sit backwards on our horses and twist around like a normal person. Now we need to be able to sit in carts! Nothing like controlling your galloping horses down a steep slope with a few spiders in tow all while standing up!

(Might need to redesign the large cart so you actually HAVE somewhere to sit, though! :lol: )