Sign in to follow this  
Groam

Integrate Wurm Achievements With Facebook

This would be the best way to share my accomplishments with friends and family, and other things for example be able to post a screenshot directly to instagram.

Nothing like boasting meaningless benchmarks to the entire world for a sense of relevance and self-esteem. By all means, make it more convenient. <_<

this is stupid....but would get others to come to the game but then try it out then leave =/

+1 Yeah why not, for whoever cares about such things its convenient, also helps advertise Wurm.

@Wantsome Wurm is such a niche game that such things are normal, It's just that from all those people trying and most leaving. A few will enjoy playing the game, prem up and stay.

The Wurm achievements are ridiculous, some of them doesn't even have a useful description. "Oh I am so happy I was awarded this achievement for whatever it was. I must be a really good player".

As long as the default is opt out, and this is something you have to explicitly opt into.

I have had enough of spamming by my sister playing social facebook games and she is completely unaware the games are doing it.

A better option would be steam integration with a similar feature, at least you know your steam friends are also game players.

• Like 1