Sign in to follow this  
Groam

Bodies Should Stay In Beds While They Sleep

When a person goes to sleep they should actually be shown on the bed. This way you can see who is sleeping in what bed and make it easier to choose one that is unoccupied if needed.

• Like 2

You would still leave the world, just another model if the bed is in use

• Like 1

Doesn't have to have PvP functionality. Just a cute feature for both servers to enjoy.

Doesn't have to have PvP functionality. Just a cute feature for both servers to enjoy.

Cute until you get up and find out Groam has been watching you sleep all night.

hell no, you should be able to be robbed while you sleep

you and your gear just "disseapear"

bleh

+1. It'll add more immersion when you're inside an Inn, possibly.

+1 to the basic idea, but I don't think there would be a necessary reason to know who is in the bed, just that it is occupied. That should settle some pvp issues with the idea.

What if the model was just the regular bed, but with a body shape beneath the covers? You know, like a normal person would look sleeping on their side or something with the blanket pulled up to their neck. And then just give the character a night cap and make the character either male or female based on the player's gender. I think that wouldn't be game-breaking.

I like it provided that it's just an image of your character, not an interactable avatar.

+1 , Due to customization of chars I think it should show a the body under the sheets and just a BASE MODEL male or female head.

I like this idea. I agree on the part that its just a graphical thing without PvP interactions. I would like it though, if it would be my customised face shown. Shape of the head (hair, nightcap placement e.g.) should depend on gender. The rest of the body should be a base model. If you don't place the body on it's back, the body mesh used could be both male and female. Or make the blanked appear really thick, so the shapes get somewhat masked.