Sign in to follow this  
MetalDragon

Auction: Any Colour Drake Set - 90Ql

Hi there,

It just happens that i have some drake sets lying around at base ql, I am currently selling 1 of these sets. The sets include a cap and will be imped to 90QL unless stated otherwise (imping is free)

How this auction will work:

You bid above the previous person, then state what colour set you would like.

Starting bid: 50s

Buy out: 1g

Location: Valley of the Gods - Independence server (Can mail to other servers, and i might even deliever if you live on Inde but no promises there! ;))

Choice of: Green - White or Black!

I do have an annoying hidden reserve should the auction not spark any life, but it's not too much higher.

Auction will end at some random time on Monday evening London time (i think this will be 6pm), 1 hour sniper protection.

auction_timer_1358791220.gif

Edited by MetalDragon

55s .. erm ... white I guess. Somehow I have less whites than other colours.

Edited by Berris

65s red

I dont even know if it comes in red, but am trying :D

Edited by Evitagen

Haha, Red is scale armor unfortunately. Your options are Black, White or Green.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, January 19, 2013 - Unrelated / Off topic
Hidden by Jberg, January 19, 2013 - Unrelated / Off topic

Might use caution Lulu won an action for a 2h sword I had and it was never clamed and my PMs we not answered I finally gave up on it because of no response. You might be fine just letting you know what happened to me. http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/70303-auction-85ql-2h-sword-sold/

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, January 19, 2013 - Unrelated / Off topic
Hidden by Jberg, January 19, 2013 - Unrelated / Off topic

Might use caution Lulu won an action for a 2h sword I had and it was never clamed and my PMs we not answered I finally gave up on it because of no response. You might be fine just letting you know what happened to me. http://forum.wurmonl...-2h-sword-sold/

Please don't try and tarnish my reputation on the forums becasue of one item. I was incredibly snowed under with my work leading up to and over the Xmas/New year period. I actually thought I had replied to you. If it was a problem I would have expected you to PM Metal rather than try and discredit me here.