Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Started The New Chaos Code

Then why were you guys begging on here.... rules change all the time in game and have for years.

You either allow it at times or simply don't, but this favoritism thing with chaos and being allowed to disband traders and deeds for free because of some changes is well getting old.

Everyone should have the opportunity to move once in awhile with a free disband.

I have deeds 3 years plus old I would move if given a chance once in awhile.

I think having paid into the system for that long at 20s+ a month Yes I deserve a disband of deed and traders just like chaos gets once in a while.

Sorry i dont buy the my rules changed so i get to disband for free over and over again argument.

• Like 4

Trust protunia to find a way to make it about him....

• Like 2

Trust protunia to find a way to make it about him....

I learned from the best the people of wild ;)

Seems pretty hard to figure out how to set up crossing the border.

In any case I think you should open up the Western border. Get the population evened out all over the map. The problem I see with that is someone sailing from the Western border passing through a Freedom isle and then entering the Eastern border to raid. Unless changing servers also changes your kingdom in which you would have to rejoin your kingdom when you cross the border. Sounds troublesome, but seems like one way of doing it. Honestly, I can't figure out a way without seeing possible complaints in the future.

The Epic portals though might be another story. Cool down should probably be increased a bit, I'll leave that up to debate.

Just an idea though.

Also I agree with removing the ability to use Farwalker amulets in Enemy Local. (I wanted to add "and in combat" but I'd like that they'd still be useful in PvE at the very least.)

Seeing someone use one to ten charges each time they're hit below 50%hp is stupid.

The Epic portals though might be another story. Cool down should probably be increased a bit, I'll leave that up to debate.

Just an idea though.

I agree on using portals, keeping your skill and a certain number of items(like the old wild portals). Portal cool downs should be at lease 12hrs. . Though it'd be nice if we could choose a religion on chaos, if we wanted to follow a different deity to the ones we follow on the other freedom servers... Which begs the question, are we getting Libila back on Wild? :wub:

Add a cool down to boarder crossing if you are in combat. I don't have a problem with people camping on the boarder. It should be risky to cross.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

No epic portals. I ardently oppose the damaging of the epic clusters viability even slightly by giving chaos any of the epic unique features.

No epic portals. I ardently oppose the damaging of the epic clusters viability even slightly by giving chaos any of the epic unique features.

I don't think this would damage the epic cluster. Its not a unique feature that people would prefer over other methods, such as crossing boarders via a boat. I do have to agree on limiting features, such as not having HoTS or any mission that would influence the Gods on Valrei.

LOL. Let's go back ~20 months and not give Epic any of Wild's "unique features"... namely, PvP, portals, Libila, artifacts, and kingdoms.

• Like 3

I don't see your logic in this. How will Epic portals be damaging to Chaos?

There are already Epic portals at each of the Chaos starter towns. Epic portals aren't even unique to Epic, you can make them on every server.

Edited by Kswords
  • Like 1

LOL. Let's go back ~20 months and not give Epic any of Wild's "unique features"... namely, PvP, portals, Libila, artifacts, and kingdoms.

• Like 1

Totally makes sense, these were all originally Wild only features after all. Seems odd we got them all taken away now doesn't it.....

• Like 1

For people accidentally crossing the chaos border, implement a alert window that alerts when you are about to cross. Make it a yes no question which upon answering either allows you to cross or stops your boat. The alert window would also describe that players are entering a PVP zone and should consider the risks of proceeding.

• Like 8

For people accidentally crossing the chaos border, implement a alert window that alerts when you are about to cross. Make it a yes no question which upon answering either allows you to cross or stops your boat. The alert window would also describe that players are entering a PVP zone and should consider the risks of proceeding.

Not a bad idea. Although I think that crossing the border by mistake will not be a huge problem. If Chaos is anything like it is now, with 50-100 ppl online I don't think the risk of going there by accident and actually getting killed is somehing to worry about. I've travelled back and forth many times and never met anyone in local so far, not until you start going further west. I doubt anyone will spend their time watching the border hoping to get an easy kill once a month... It's just not worth the effort,people have better things to do.

Edited by Torgrim

The question of crossing really is a catch 22 situation to be honest. While we, the people that play on Chaos welcome players wanting to come over this is counteracted by the possibility that they will be attacked instantly on arrival on the eastern border by random patrols. I would certainly lend my weight to the idea of portals. Of course, we had portals before and players crossing over lost fight skill over 70 and even had to pay to cross. Anything like that would greatly harm the numbers on Wild as we have learned already, so 'epic ' portals seems to be a good idea. Or, Frost's suggestion is also a good one. As soon as you cross a pop up appears on screen informing you that you ARE on a PvP server.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, April 3, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Manny, April 3, 2013 - spam

Our shipping estimates are based on how quickly we can process and package items for shipment "also known as processing time". Processing time includes selecting items, quality checks, and packaging. Please note that large orders with multiple items may take longer to process and package.

Welcome to our website to have a look,We are the professional children's website. :-)

http://www.tauramall.com/Toddler-Boy-Summer-Outdoor-Casual-Set-p2023.html

Western border of Chaos going to be opened up at all?

It would heavily influence traffic of boats coming onto Chaos in a good way.

• Like 2

Western border of Chaos going to be opened up at all?

It would heavily influence traffic of boats coming onto Chaos in a good way.

Also, if you could possibly convert/remove Gold Coast and The Landing, that would be awesome.

Also, if you could possibly convert/remove Gold Coast and The Landing, that would be awesome.

I highly doubt this will happen, and although it will be a nuisance getting a large deed added to a PMK kingdom funded by Rolf, I highly doubt is one of his intentions and it serves as a respawn point for the freedom people and have been recently upgraded to defend newly spawning players from being continuously killed to enjoy the wonders that Chaos has to offer.

Would be awesome to open up the west side of Chaos. As with GC/Landing, i honestly see no use to keep them as starter deeds anymore. At both places they are surrounded by MR or JK tower guards.

Those deeds can act as neutral areas for people to meet up by for conversion. :P

North west is very empty, open west border and move a freedom starter town up there would be better. They won't be surrounded by enemies. KS, what's the point in converting every freedomer, let them grow strong in the west!!!

Pretty much what i was thinking. move hunters lodge to the NW, allow freedom to get a grip onto the chaos server. Having the main spawn point for new people right next to the hota area (the most contested area of the map) is only harming the new population coming onto the server because they're pretty much thrown into the middle of a battle field.

• Like 4