Sign in to follow this  
hazardkill

Colossus Lake To Crystal Lake Canal?

Can it be done? are people interested in doing it?

Edited by hazardkill

Thats a long way.. if theres not any mines in the way,,. with some more people i guess in 1 weekend :D

So many deeds and mines around the edge of crystal lake, it would be a nightmare.

Plus, since you can't travel north from inde server, it's really not a very useful connection to make imo.

It'd be a giant undertaking. You *might* just be able to make most of it straight if you can find a decent spot between the 2 deeds south of Colossus if they want it there of course.

Edited by Argurios

It has been discussed before and there was a lot of opposition to it.

Basically you will be completely trashing a lot of private mines and roads and creating a enormous amount of bad feelings, for very little benefit.

I think impossible anyway as last time it was discussed, there were deeds blocking the route.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Please no, it wouldn't provide any benefit and just get all us folks around the lake annoyed :mellow:

so lots of people around the lake say no to it before? Sad day I see canals linking major bodies of water was wondering why it hadn't been done yet. I guess the travel time just not worth it in the long run.

Edited by hazardkill