Sign in to follow this  
JasperCity

Renaming Items

As a cool new idea that has no actual benefits to the user I thought it would be neat that if you spend an X amount of time working on an item (say 300 tries of improving or more) that the item then reaches a point where it is given a name, much like we currently do with horses. So it becomes a "unique named" item. I'd like if it stays completely random, so that the cool name items might actually be worth money ^^

Edited by JasperCity

If you want to re name an item then you can actually name it but I don't want to see the market flooded with named items as they wouldn't have any real value. There really isn't reason to add this, because I know I wouldn't want to be wearing a piece of armor named Tearsara, or Zaracopper. Just wouldn't look nice.

I would rather it gives you a prompt to name the item or to leave it blank, to be honest.

It could be a slight level somehow above whatever the rarity is in a new mini rarity.

And I do mean slightly.

Just for those people that are like, obsessed with having just a fraction of a fraction of a number better, that could help so that it isn't only useful to roleplayers, lol :P

for now, though, look, at the Artifacts page on Wurmpedia. I think that's the simplest, best way to do it; just wish it would cover the item name (e.g. cotton boots.)