Sign in to follow this  
Journeya

5 Speed Horses And Other Animals (Independence)

Real life has slowed down a bit and we are back in business! Now with a bunch of 5 speed horses for sale.

Delivery can be discussed - otherwise we are located at Lothlorien Meadows (48x, 14y - Colossus Lake, NE Inde.)

Open a chat with me in the game or post here if interested.

wurm2013022200052.jpg

(white dotted flowers)

Also for sale at our deed:

Skiller tools: http://forum.wurmonl...ed/#entry797927

Enchanted shield: http://forum.wurmonl...oc/#entry798350

5 speed horses - 50c each

(pregnant females - 75c)

(4 speed horses available at 30c each)

wurm2013050109431.jpg

Females:

Aged Callligthning
Old Clipeden

wurm201305010944.jpg

Females:
Mature Ebonysweet
Aged Goldwar
Old Idarain

Males:
Aged Hopdream

wurm2013050109441.jpg

Females:
Foal Unitypick
Foal Dreamnanook
Old Callsouth
Venerable Fasttear

wurm2013050109442.jpg

Females:

Aged Roseosio
Aged Wildhard

Males:
Young Pearlrage

wurm201305010946.jpg

Females:

Young Runvanilla

Mature Tesswind

Males:
Mature Silverbaron
Young Silverwalt

Adolescent Pickhard

wurm201304302310.jpg

I can sell alert (yellow), scared (neon green), slow (blue), fierce (pinkish) and regular unicorns.

1s each for females - 75c for males.

Contact me to check current stock or put in an order for future unicorns born.

wurm2013043020492.jpgwurm201302160248imt.jpgwurm2013043020461.jpg

Male aged champ dog

2 aged female dogs
2 aged male dogs
1 male venerable raging dog

50c each (25c each for the normal ones)

(working on greenish and slow dogs at the moment - none for sale yet)

wurm201305010957.jpgwurm201305010955.jpg

Bison - 20c each

Cattle - 10c each

wurm201301182042.jpg

2 male slow deer – Venerable, Aged

50c each

wurm2013043022211.jpgwurm2013043023131.jpg

Found myself a new little buddy - female champ wildcat. She is preggy atm.

I am throwing this out there to check if there might be any interest in these awesome cats.

Edited by Journeya

i am willing to buy 6x 3 speed traiters, a mix of 2x male and 4x female will do

plus 2x4 speed traiters female and male

Deliver to Ultimarus, north coast of independance.

Delivered to Elwood :) That was quite a few trips - nice making business with you though :)

Temporarily lowering my prices to lower my stock: 10c for any horse with less than 4 speed traits on it. Good time to get a few extra females for your breeding stock, or just a couple of horses for someone who is starting out.

Edited by Journeya

*bumping* (edited original post with new prices, new horses, new layout on the spreadsheet, and some new animals available)

Will buy, Rainwest, Sweetkim,Westhappy,Osiofaith,Callgold,and Abarahappy. Deliver to Maple Island, Mountainview Vineyards, PM Cuddlekinz in game. Thanks :)

If they're still available I'll take Pinkiehunting and Haltrun (no price listed for Haltrun so not sure if he's available or not) with delivery. PM me with delivery and total charges/fees, I'm willing/able to meet part way if you like, but need a couple of days notice so I can make sure to have the time blocked off.

Hi Hussars. Was extremely busy last weekend so didn't even check the forums. Cant seem to catch you in game (I am on European time zone, am logged in most of the day but might be away a lot.) Feel free to contact me if I havent gotten a hold of you. Pinkiehunting is sadly enough sold - but maybe we can find another female to your liking.

Very quick delivery and smooth transaction, sure we'll do business again, thanks Journeya!

How much would it be for a female champ dog (i know it is on waiting list)? Also I'm interested alert / angry / fierce / greenish / raging / champion female brown bear if the price is right.

I think 40c would be a fair price on the female champ if I can get lucky - less if it somehow gets "constantly hungry" - given the females are the ones required to pass the trait to the offspring. I do not have bears at the moment, do they even have the different conditions that give color? If I find a champ or odd color I will be sure to keep you in mind.

Edited by Journeya

hi,

I will take any female champ dog then as long as they are not venerable or 'It is unusually strong willed'.

I never see traited brown bears albeit I ever see their corpses (which just like other animals, revert to normal bear colors). I used to have a raging black bear, that one was so awesome that could say it increase my fs by 20 ;) ... too bad it sacrifice to 4 trolls 5 spiders that was chasing me and my cart. Just if the brown bear(s) venerable, I will value them less. Don't want anything else since they can't be brought to island and I'm not good for crocodiles.

Okay, so I am keeping my female champ bred - lets see if I will get lucky. Keeping eyes out for bears as well.

If available still, I would like to buy Osiofancy and Copperwind. You can reach me in game at Trithian. I keep trying to reach you but haven't caught you online.

Hey there Trithian. I had a crazy night last night so sorry if I seemed to disappear into the thin air there. I am still around and today should be better. I will try to get in touch with you in the game, but I figured I would write here too in case you read this before.

Thanks for psoting Journeya. I actually had a family emergency this weekend and wasn't on much. I will continue to look for you in game this week.

Ouch - that sucks. Hope all is better for you all now. I will be working a bit this week, but I should be on during the weekend if not sooner.

*bump*

Come grab some free 4 speed males if you need horses. I have released a bunch so you might have to do some searching - makes it more interesting ;)

Thanks Journeya for the champ dog! Nice doing business with you!

Great doing business with you, I am 100% satisfied with the animals could not of found better anywhere else .

Thank You.

I highly recommend Journeya to anyone that wants animals and a speedy delivery.

can use a breeding pair of dogs, i need guarding dogs ! ;p

Journeya ,

once I get the slow dogs breeding, I'll let ya have the pups to breed into your collection of animals.