Sign in to follow this  
Ingmar

Courier Casts By Kediec On Sunday / Monday

You know this is an old thread now and Release now has about 6 fo priests? Kediec has to come down from Pristine to cast courier, I don't think he really wants to do it, especially since there are priests on Release looking to do it.

There is another thread that lists the fo priests on Release and how to contact them.

Edited by Object

Good Morning Ked, Next time you are in my neighborhood, (Sterling deed, 34BA), would you please courier cast spirit castle next to my house?

Road leads directly to it right behind Mavv's place on the lake.

Thanks much. Pyro

Sure thing Pyro, will pop by and sort that out for you :)

Kediec has to come down from Pristine to cast courier, I don't think he really wants to do it,

If people want me to come and do it for them i am more than happy to do so ( even if i do reside on Pristine as my main home ) so please don't say things like the above without actually checking first.

Edited by Kediec

Good Morning Ked, Next time you are in my neighborhood, (Sterling deed, 34BA), would you please courier cast spirit castle next to my house?

Road leads directly to it right behind Mavv's place on the lake.

Thanks much. Pyro

That's now done for you Pyro :- [09:12:54] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [57]. Have fun :)