Sign in to follow this  
Ingmar

Courier Casts By Kediec On Sunday / Monday

Already done Brookhaven (49 AV) and Blackburrow (57 AU), i've moored up for the night on the East coast, and my first one tomorrow will be Briarwood @ 48 k

I am going to be on very little on Sunday and Monday but if we are on at the same time, I would like to get a couple of mag conversions and Ill come to you.

Thanks!

My Mag is in a seperate boat ( rowboat) as he doesn't have as much to do as my Fo who is going round in a sailboat. If your online around this time tomorrow i can try to arrange to get my Mag to the coastline at yours for the conversions.

Edited by Kediec
  • Like 1

Already done Brookhaven (49 AV) and Blackburrow (57 AU), i've moored up for the night on the East coast, and my first one tomorrow will be Briarwood @ 48 k

My Mag is in a seperate boat ( rowboat) as he doesn't have as much to do as my Fo who is going round in a sailboat. If your online around this time tomorrow i can try to arrange to get my Mag to the coastline at yours for the conversions.

Hm, did you miss Marianople at Northcoast?

Hm, did you miss Marianople at Northcoast?

No, as i said , i was starting in the NE corner and working clockwise, Marianople will be one of my last before i head inland via the Knob Creek Canal before going to SS then on to do courier at my own deed near there.

Casts list :-

49 AV Brookhaven Done

57 AU Blackburrow Done

48 K Briarwood Done

46 S Done

45 W Amsterdam Done

24 I Smoochtown

06 AF Wiesenberg Done

13 AU Done

10 BB Darkover Done

BF 33 Marianople Done

BH 44 Done

AN 28 Falcongaurd Done

AV 12 Trolls Vantage Done

If i have missed anyone out , plse say so, thanks.

Edited by Kediec

Smooch Town, 24I ... i will get around to making the postbox by then. And the first item sent will be a tip to you, to test it. That is, if you have your own already. :)

Got to you but no mailbox as yet, so have moved on sry.

Oh, ok, thought you allways enter the Server at the Northwest Corner.

Edited by Caduryn

Got to you but no mailbox as yet, so have moved on sry.

Sorry buddy, when we get one i'll still throw you a tip for your time spent. Got stuck with some RL stuff this weekend so didn't have chance to get it done.

Sorry buddy, when we get one i'll still throw you a tip for your time spent. Got stuck with some RL stuff this weekend so didn't have chance to get it done.

If i get chance i'll call back round again next weekend if you can get it built by then.

I think i'm done on there from everyone that has contacted me / posted for a courier cast. I apologise if some of the casts are low power, but i really can't take the time atm to hang around attempting to increase them, especially with low skills.

If i missed anyone out who had already posted or messaged me, please PM me on here and i'll get it sorted.

Thanks to those that gave donations, everything was very welcome.

If i get chance i'll call back round again next weekend if you can get it built by then.

Only if you're in the area, i wouldn't want you coming all that way just for us. If you do come down though, PM me (Rattox) or Lemuel beforehand to check we're ready! :)

I think i'm done on there from everyone that has contacted me / posted for a courier cast. I apologise if some of the casts are low power, but i really can't take the time atm to hang around attempting to increase them, especially with low skills.

If i missed anyone out who had already posted or messaged me, please PM me on here and i'll get it sorted.

Thanks to those that gave donations, everything was very welcome.

Thank you as well, I hope the trip was fairly lucrative for you :)

Hi Kediec or Cornflake .. are you both the same? Someone got my box up and working this weekend and need to know who to send the donation to?

Many thanks.. This is from Katelin at Darkover deed BB 10 .. aka Tuon o/

Hi Kediec or Cornflake .. are you both the same? Someone got my box up and working this weekend and need to know who to send the donation to?

Many thanks.. This is from Katelin at Darkover deed BB 10 .. aka Tuon o/

I'm Cornflake on Pristine yes ( used my Fo Wideload to do your mailbox )

My mailbox is ready, located on our docks @ Smooth Town (24I). Let me know if you still plan on coming to Release this week/end so i know whether i need someone else to cast on it. Cheers. :)

Flumpf *(We are on the map) Would like one also please we can pay coin if need be. Pm megatarresr in game

Thanks

This has passed not sure if he is doing another trip or not but the ones posted here was for last weekend and is over now.

Edited by Kegan

This has passed not sure if he is doing another trip or not but the ones posted here was for last weekend and is over now.

Nah he said he may come over this weekend to get anyone else or ones he missed. If he comes, he comes. It would be nice, but if not i'll have to find someone else. It's understandable if he doesn't want to make the trip just for a few people.

Well if he does come over, I am definitely willing to tip for this as well.

I'm right beside Flumpf on the shore of the lake.

Villa Costalota - mailbox is right by the shore beside my work shed

I am hoping to try and bring my Fo back over on Sunday again, RL time ( and other responsibilities on Pristine ) allowing of course. At the moment it is still uncertain if i will make it or not though, it may end up being pushed back to mid week.

Flumpf *(We are on the map) Would like one also please we can pay coin if need be. Pm megatarresr in game

Thanks

Couldn't find your mailbox to enchant, and i asked Raisinghell who was online at the time, he didn't think you had one built yet. Had a good look around myself as well.

Please, if you are going to request a Courier cast, make sure you have the mailbox ready and built to save me wasting a journey,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villa Costalota is now Done

Smooch Town is now Done

Edited by Kediec

Kediec, I live on Release now so I'll make a post telling people to PM Object in game. I also just converted another Fo priest as well, so there's at least two of us here that can courier, so you don't need to continue this thread if you don't want to.

Couldn't find your mailbox to enchant, and i asked Raisinghell who was online at the time, he didn't think you had one built yet. Had a good look around myself as well.

Please, if you are going to request a Courier cast, make sure you have the mailbox ready and built to save me wasting a journey,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villa Costalota is now Done

Smooch Town is now Done

I am really sorry I thought it was put in I can still tip you for your wasted time if you would like.

I am really sorry I thought it was put in I can still tip you for your wasted time if you would like.

No worries, it happens.

We could need a couriercast at the southeast shore at L 9. Our deedname is Festung schwarzer Fels. How much do you want for your service? We are low on money but could pay in stuff, whatever you need.

Good Morning Ked, Next time you are in my neighborhood, (Sterling deed, 34BA), would you please courier cast spirit castle next to my house?

Road leads directly to it right behind Mavv's place on the lake.

Thanks much. Pyro