Sign in to follow this  
Ingmar

Courier Casts By Kediec On Sunday / Monday

Spirit castle at Blackburrow needs some spirits installed in it. I have no coin to offer, but I do have a couple gems and you can also have whatever rares I have laying around if you want them.

I'm reachable by boat at 57/AU:

1358203805where_is_blackburrow.jpg

Update: Kediec has kindly offered to travel around Release and enchant mailboxes. From his post below:

Anyone else wanting a courier doing on Sunday / Monday please post here with Deed name & Co-ords on the map.

Edited by Ingmar

I'm planning on bringing my Fo and Mag over to Release at the weekend as i already have a few jobs lined up for them to do, will call in with my Fo on the way past unless you get it enchanted before then of course.

• Like 1

I'm planning on bringing my Fo and Mag over to Release at the weekend as i already have a few jobs lined up for them to do, will call in with my Fo on the way past unless you get it enchanted before then of course.

Can yo

u do some Mag and Fo conversions while you are here??

Yes, i can do that, although it's looking like Sunday is the earliest i will be bringing them over due to things i need to do first and RL priorities.

What do you charge for a basic courier cast? If I can get the boxes built I have two that I might need done if the price is okay. They are somewhat in the same area as the other guys you have lined up.

I don't charge for a single Courier Cast, i just accept donations. At the moment i can't give any guarantee on the power so i usually do a single cast for now for people just to get their mailbox functional.

I don't charge for a single Courier Cast, i just accept donations. At the moment i can't give any guarantee on the power so i usually do a single cast for now for people just to get their mailbox functional.

Well when you make your trip stop by 49AV Brookhaven if you would please a tip would be fine with me just need to get it going, I have a second one in the south but I can wait on it till we get our own priests going.

Edited by Kegan

Awesome, thanks. I should be around Sunday afternoon/evening (EU times), so say hi :)

So is Ezhar the guy we are looking for on release? (Your toon?)

I might have you do a cast as well. Im at the far east end of the Northern Wall, right about where the Isthmus between the lake and Ocean is narrowest (Right next to Knob's Creek.)

And a couple of Mag Conversions.

And will you be around for a few days? 2 of my kids are going to be visiting this weekend so I mau not be able to do anything until later in the week..

Edited by conmcb25

So is Ezhar the guy we are looking for on release? (Your toon?)

I might have you do a cast as well. Im at the far east end of the Northern Wall, right about where the Isthmus between the lake and Ocean is narrowest (Right next to Knob's Creek.)

And a couple of Mag Conversions.

And will you be around for a few days? 2 of my kids are going to be visiting this weekend so I may not be able to do anything until later in the week..

No, my Fo is Wideload and my Mag is Cairngorm and neither have been on Release yet as my main deeds are on Pristine.

I'm bringing them down as i already had other jobs for the Mag to do so figured i would bring the Fo along as well and get any mailboxes along the way working, even if it's only at a basic level.

I'll be able to keep the Fo on Release for 2 days this time around ( taking it back up to Pristine Tues morning) as she is needed back at my main deeds for farm / animal tending and working my tree farms.

Hi .. I am in need of a courier cast .. my deed name is Darkover and character name is Katelin. Located at 10 BB on the NW corner of Release map. Could you please stop by this weekend while your down?

Hi .. I am in need of a courier cast .. my deed name is Darkover and character name is Katelin. Located at 10 BB on the NW corner of Release map. Could you please stop by this weekend while your down?

I don't forsee any problem with getting round to your area and doing that for you, especially as your coastal which make it much easier ( as my Fo isn't a fighter yet )

Anyone else wanting a courier doing on Sunday / Monday please post here with Deed name & Co-ords on the map.

I will try to reach anyone who posts, but i can't guarantee anyone that isn't coastal though, due to not having any FS on my Fo priest, but i will certainly do my best to get all who need it casting done.

Smooch Town, 24I ... i will get around to making the postbox by then. And the first item sent will be a tip to you, to test it. That is, if you have your own already. :)

If you have time I have that second deed needing a cast Briarwood at K48 would double the tip of course but make it last on the list so everyone gets what they need first.

1 box, Dark Visions on the NE of the NE island.

If I can be arsed making it in time :P

Hello

if you have time please cast on my mailbox at Wiesenberg

AF06 on map there is a walkable road from the sea to the deed and the box is at deed token

70111989.png

thank you!

Nice to know there is another priest going around enchanting, if you don't manage to get around them all or don't have time to Kediec, I'll be happy to get hold of a boat and help out.

I will be doing a circular clockwise route around the map, starting in the NE corner.

Please be aware if your not online when i get to your place to do the cast i will just be casting and moving on so please make sure your mailbox is accessible for me to do so.

As previously said i don't charge for this, but donations are welcome.

Thanks, Cornflake

I can also do courier casts if you guys need them, I'm also a lot more active then Kgb and Kediec so feel free to send me a forum PM. I'm on Pristine though so you can't PM me in game.

eqsg3s.png

Deed: Amsterdam

Location; X/W44/45

Can you cast on a deed with out permissions?

Edited by Devily

Yes

Oh okay. Well the Spirit cottage is infront of the building ;D Thanks to the one who enchants it :)

Kediec, I answered your PM, hopefully Ill see you tomorrow, if not Ill catch up with you sometime :)

Can you give us a running update on where you are? I am going to be on very little on Sunday and Monday but if we are on at the same time, I would like to get a couple of mag conversions and Ill come to you.

Thanks!

Edited by conmcb25