Sign in to follow this  
Shads

Servers Start Up Time

How is that all the servers can come back online in roughly 7 minutes, while Independence and Chaos take 10+

It's seriously annoying when I've had to wait for over 10 minutes extra to play a game when others can play in less than 7 minutes. Anyone else bothered by this?

there is a reason *cough* chaos and indie are the 2 biggest servers actually with most stuff in the item database

• Like 1

Indy and Chaos have much older databases, much bigger databases, so it takes alot longer for them to start up.

There isn't anything that can be done about it, so get used to it, its only a few extra minutes.

How is that all the servers can come back online in roughly 7 minutes, while Independence and Chaos take 10+

It's seriously annoying when I've had to wait for over 10 minutes extra to play a game when others can play in less than 7 minutes. Anyone else bothered by this?

10-7=3, not 10 ;) Also, it's just a few mins... make a sandwhich to fuel yourself for a longer play session so you don't have to leave so soon!

Incidentally, I play on Chaos and no, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I think if having to wait 3 minutes really bothers you this much you should seek therapy for video game addiction, just make a cup of tea or make a sandwich or something like others have suggested