Sign in to follow this  
Healshot

Healshot's Wurm Online Stream ! Check It Out !

W8k6y.png

So the challenge was laid down to play Wurm Online for one year. The rules are, one , I have to play for a min of 4 hours a day.

The stream is guaranteed to be live between the hours of 12-6am EST (-5 GMT) with the only exceptions being things that are out of my control such as: power/internet outages, hardware failures, severe illness, or other unforeseen unavoidable emergencies.

So if your new to the game or have been here for a few years please stop by and say "Hi"!

Big thank you to everyone who has supported me from the beginning of the challenge

Day Tracker: 25/365

PVE: Pristine

Edited by Healshot
  • Like 2

I have actually been thinking over the past few days about posting links to these :D its a really nice series and I think it belongs in Town Square even more than Wood Scraps subforum. If you want to get it moved to Town Square (where I think more people will see it, and it IS general wurm related) just use "report" button and ask a mod to move it to Town Square and I think they willl agree thats the best forum for it. I've watched quite a lot of these so far about you guy's village on Pristine and I'd love to see people linking some of these on other gaming sites too (where "off topic" might be more appropriate) This is probably going to be the "ultimate" set of Lets Play videos for Wurm just based on the sheer volume of videos and how much of everyday life in Wurm gets covered. ZoomZoom's videos too :D but you've probably already got more hours of video than all other Wurm videos combined, and you are just at the very beginning of the challenge ....

I don;t have any characters on Pristine/Release servers or I'd come drop by and say heya :)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

I have actually been thinking over the past few days about posting links to these :D its a really nice series and I think it belongs in Town Square even more than Wood Scraps subforum. If you want to get it moved to Town Square (where I think more people will see it, and it IS general wurm related) just use "report" button and ask a mod to move it to Town Square and I think they willl agree thats the best forum for it. I've watched quite a lot of these so far about you guy's village on Pristine and I'd love to see people linking some of these on other gaming sites too (where "off topic" might be more appropriate) This is probably going to be the "ultimate" set of Lets Play videos for Wurm just based on the sheer volume of videos and how much of everyday life in Wurm gets covered. ZoomZoom's videos too :D but you've probably already got more hours of video than all other Wurm videos combined, and you are just at the very beginning of the challenge ....

I don;t have any characters on Pristine/Release servers or I'd come drop by and say heya :)

Thank you for the Support hope to see you on the stream. Also, I will be playing both PVE and PVP.

Will pop in from time to time :)

You guys are on the right track, hope to see you out and about

• Like 1

Will pop in from time to time :)

You guys are on the right track, hope to see you out and about

Well last few days, I've been training over on Desertion gearing up for some pvp.

+1 this looks like fun to watch.

edited: After watching for 5 minutes I know more about my kingdom and the game than before.

Edited by Gramuly

+1 this looks like fun to watch.

edited: After watching for 5 minutes I know more about my kingdom and the game than before.

Well, thank you for your support!

6 hours a day every day? Man, that's quite a commitment. I hope RL doesn't intervene and ruin the challenge!

Well i went and subscribed to your YouTube channel for a brief bit but when i went to "My Subscriptions" the page was filled with nothing but your video and quickly unsubscribed. It looks like you cut up your livestream into 15 min videos and i understand that but it is to much for me. It looked to be around 7-8 videos and that was just for one day i can not have that many videos plugging up my page everyday and i would never watch them all with everything else i have. Maybe you should think about making a highlights video for posting on YouTube for the really cool or funny things that happened that day or post it up as one long video that way it is not filling up the page for the day

Edited by Kegan

or post it up as one long video that way it is not filling up the page for the day

It would be nice if there was a way to do that. I had a hard time trying to watch segments in order because of the confusing number, and would have loved a few ,ega-long ones instead but if I understand correct not just anyone is allowed to upload opnes that long (I am not really sure how it works)

I can do like 6-8 hour long videos if that's what you guys want me to do. I was told more people would watch them as 15min parts

I can't speak for the general YouTube community, but I personally would prefer 8 hour "mega sessions" to juggling through the chaos of 32 separate 15-minute bits covering the same time period. Its just way too much confusion for me.

• Like 1

I can do like 6-8 hour long videos if that's what you guys want me to do. I was told more people would watch them as 15min parts

15-20 min ones are best IF you are going to post one or two a day but if you are putting up 6 hours streaming from your challenge I would rather it be in one big go. That said there is no way I personally will ever watch 6 hours worth at any given time 1-2 hours okay if it was once a week but every day there is no way. I do watch Factional Fight and enjoy the longer shows but that is only once a week not 6 hours a day. Edited by Kegan

Well, I would love to have the time to edit a smaller show but sadly, I do not have the time to do so.

I'm hoping to get an editor but sadly, I cannot pay some one to do it.

Edited by Healshot

6 Hours a day?? For one year???

If you can afford to do that i probably would like to have your job. :P

That being said good luck with this project. The Venture Company on Pristine allways welcomes you.

Nice stream layout, look's pretty professional.

Thank you for the support!

Well in game Fatigue has been killing my challenge thus far but, I have still made the goal of 6 hours in wurm per day.

Curses fatigue has ruined the day!

Edited by Healshot

6 hours a day every day? Man, that's quite a commitment. I hope RL doesn't intervene and ruin the challenge!

Way to make me feel like a bum. I run about 4-7 hours daily, and work a full time job.

Way to make me feel like a bum. I run about 4-7 hours daily, and work a full time job.

6 Hours a day?? For one year???

If you can afford to do that i probably would like to have your job. :P

That being said good luck with this project. The Venture Company on Pristine allways welcomes you.

I run the same hours and still support myself. It's not hard you just have to really love the game your playing,if you don't, it will feel like a chore. Also what is so expensive about playing Wurm for 6 hours a day? You can still work a full time job and play for that long.

6 hours a day is child's play :P your not Junkin hard core unless you do 12+. but good luck with the challenge man, Wurm has been my addiction for close to 2 years now and I love every day of it. I was just so tired of the linear MMO's the Wurm sandbox rocks ! Nice vids BTW it's funny you and your buddies talking cause you sound like us guys in OTG (Old Timers Guild) mumble :)

• Like 1