Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Welcome Bashurverses!

• We’re having an influx/invasion of players from Bashcraft/bashurverse which is very fun and inspiring, but some game clients are having problems managing the amount of people in the same spot. 
  • Before connecting to the game, you may want to lower all graphics and sound settings to minimum and remove animations. Hopefully this will make it possible for you to make it through the tutorial even though the game will look pretty bland. Once you get through the portal at the far end and spread out more you’ll be better off and tomorrow you can increase the settings again.
  • Since the release a month ago we’ve been increasing client performance a lot and it’s an ongoing process so things should keep improving.

View the tumblr article

I figured since there were no posts on this thread that I would be the first :D

Yep, that's what this post is for. About it. You can really stop reading this post by me now lol

Told you to stop reading but you decided to continue didn't you because you wouldn't know what this said unless you read it ;D

• Like 1

what did you expect? most of them are little kids playing minecraft.

• Like 6

what did you expect? most of them are little kids playing minecraft.

Lawl

I thought that community was strictly roleplaying.

... Never have I been so wrong

Anyone want to share some horror stories from their encounter with this horde?

Just like every other invasion, except Rolf somehow thought this would be any different and bid them welcome

I live at strongbox where they all spawned and pilgrimaged to the deed from and without exception they were mature kind and nice

Did they actually leave Wurm or just JKE, I thought some of them moved over to MR ?

Did they actually leave Wurm or just JKE, I thought some of them moved over to MR ?

Leave he just put out a video this week made in game not sure if they have left it was about a traitor so some of them might have moved..idk

rfF6xk8.png

EDIT: Not actually mine, something Infinitia posted on the MR forums

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 8

Leave he just put out a video this week made in game not sure if they have left it was about a traitor so some of them might have moved..idk

I would be that Traitor. Well the 'Leader' of a group of people who wanted to leave. We built a Corbita over 4 Days and a guy told Bashur. Now I have been exiled. I now understand how no one can tolerate them. I had some help from a Veteran player who gave some me supplies and now I'm living away from those, thieves. I built there City, was the highest ranking normal player, spent 5 In-game days building for them, only to be kicked out and make a fool by that goddamn video. I despise them now.

- Sam

(First Post on the Forums has to be about me being a Traitor, LOL)

I would be that Traitor. Well the 'Leader' of a group of people who wanted to leave. We built a Corbita over 4 Days and a guy told Bashur. Now I have been exiled. I now understand how no one can tolerate them. I had some help from a Veteran player who gave some me supplies and now I'm living away from those, thieves. I built there City, was the highest ranking normal player, spent 5 In-game days building for them, only to be kicked out and make a fool by that goddamn video. I despise them now.

- Sam

(First Post on the Forums has to be about me being a Traitor, LOL)

Well I am not sure where I seen it I think maybe from twitter but I don't see it on their YouTube channel so I am sure not many people have even seen it. I don't know anything about them other then watching the few videos they have put up.

Edited by Kegan

I mean everyone plays the game differently, and by no means should everyone conform to playing one way. If some village likes to roleplay, that's fine, and I think Bashur brought in a good chunk of players but also scared a good hunk of them off with so many rules, "laws", and roleplay that seemed to really just ruin the experience of Wurm for some.

You should freely create in Wurm, hence why it's a sandbox game, not limit yourself to a list of rules set up by a player. Like anyone if you aren't having fun where you are -- move and do something else. That style of play is not for everyone, but for those who do enjoy it I do not think there's a need to bash (no pun intended) on it.

Well I am not sure where I seen it I think maybe from twitter but I don't see it on their YouTube channel so I am sure not many people have even seen it. I don't know anything about them other then watching the few videos they have put up.

They had to remove the video. Reason: Bashur and Reymas said in the Video while they were interviewing that if I cooperated that a video wouldn't be put up. I cooperated and yet they still did. They took it down because Bashur said during yesterdays Stream the he didn't say it. Even though there was proof he did.

I mean everyone plays the game differently, and by no means should everyone conform to playing one way. If some village likes to roleplay, that's fine, and I think Bashur brought in a good chunk of players but also scared a good hunk of them off with so many rules, "laws", and roleplay that seemed to really just ruin the experience of Wurm for some.

You should freely create in Wurm, hence why it's a sandbox game, not limit yourself to a list of rules set up by a player. Like anyone if you aren't having fun where you are -- move and do something else. That style of play is not for everyone, but for those who do enjoy it I do not think there's a need to bash (no pun intended) on it.

I agree. I felt too boxed in by the Rules. I wanted to create and explore. They made False statements against me and some of the group who wanted to leave where given no punishment because they lied. If I had been playing Wurm for a few months I would do RP ect. but the Fact is, it that Wurm is a new game to me and I should be allowed to do what I want. I dislike Bashur for the time being, but Reymas is still a friend, in my Opinion.

- Samo

And who the hell are they?

Never heard of them..

Sounds like some made up want to be

• Like 2

Banning free PR... 85.000 subscribers!!!!

Edited by Sklo:D

It seems he got banned for macroing.

Video

read the comments.

The guy himself isn't quite right in the head, but man that is one damn awesome promo video.

Banning free PR... 85.000 subscribers!!!!

So you are saying because he has 85,000 subscribers he should get a free pass on cheating?

:blink::wacko::o:rolleyes:

Edited by Wulfgar
  • Like 2

So you are saying because he has 85,000 subscribers he should get a free pass on cheating?

Quite disgusting attitude to be honest.

It was a joke stop tryina be a huge white knight against everything

Nah never wanted to say that.

But such guys can be a great advantage for this game and we should try to keep them.

Edited by Sklo:D